Chapter 25

I stare at her power source in pure amazement. It's really pretty and reminds me of the flowers back home. Before I could say anything, Jax sprints through the forest towards us.

"Aqua, the others have been kidnapped by the warrior fairies," he says, as I stare at him in alarm. "I managed to stun them for a little bit, but they're coming for us."

"Let's go!" I state, as a satisfied look forms on his face. "Bloom, Stella, Tecna, we need to go." Bloom looks at me for a moment, with a frown on her face.

"Go ahead, and we'll catch up to you," she says. I nod lightly, as Jax and I hurry out of there. As he takes my hand, a genuine smile forms on my face. All of a sudden, warrior fairies jump out at us and send orbs in our direction.

"Nature's water!" I state, as a powerful beam of water hits them head on. I hold up my hand, as vines surround and trap them. I close my eyes in concentration, as the vine lower them down. I smirk in their direction, before making a plant toxin appear, which knocks them unconscious.

"I think I know why you did that," Jax states, before holding up his hand. Our forms start to change. Jax's hair grows longer, as my hair is pulled back into a low ponytail. A brown bodysuit appears on Jax, while a green dress replaces my Sophix transformation. Short, purple wings appear on our backs. A second later, armor surrounds our body, as a staff and shield appears in both of our hands.

Before we have time to joke about our new disguises, a group of warrior fairies flies towards us. "We caught the other fairies," one of them states. "Diana wants us all back." I exchange a look with Jax, as he nods in response. We follow them to another group, as Stella, Bloom, and Tecna lay unconscious on the ground.

I frown, knowing that cannot give away our cover. We head to their hideout, being confused on where to go. I look in Jax's direction, wishing that I could use my magic orb.

Diana's voice echoes through the hallway, as we head in that direction. Diana stands in a room, talking to the Winx and the specialists. She exits the room, before approaching us. " Welcome back," she says, before looking at us. "Now—" Before she can say another word, a loud crash comes from the room that she was just in.

Diana rushes in there, as we follow right behind her. She grabs her head, being a lot weaker compared to before. "T-The nature..." She chokes out. "We need to save it!" I look at my friends, as Diana orders some of the warrior fairies to stop them from escaping.

Other fairies follow right behind her, as were left with two warrior fairies. "Let's ditch this cover, Jax," I say, with a smirk on my face. "Aqua: Sophix!"

I look in Jax's direction, as he shrugs his shoulders and chuckles to himself

I look in Jax's direction, as he shrugs his shoulders and chuckles to himself. He returns to normal, having a confident smile on his face.

I nod in his direction, as a smile curves around my lips

I nod in his direction, as a smile curves around my lips. "Nature's water!" I state, before knocking the fairies to the ground and walking into the room. The Winx and specialists stare at us in astonishment, as a smile forms on my lips.

"Aqua!" Rena says in relief. "How'd you escape?" I run a hand through my hair, before looking at her for a moment. As for now, I'm happy that they're okay. However, we have to get to Diana before it's too late.