Chapter 10

We follow my orb to a house. A girl with pink hair leaves the house, with a pixie pet by her side. Could it be? Is she the last earth fairy? She starts to walk away, before heading in another direction.

"Let's follow her," Bloom says in alarm. After a few minutes of trailing her, she goes into a secret house. Stella storms ahead, seeming upset. "Stella, I—" I start, failing to stop her.

She walks into the house, as the girl stares at her in surprise. "What are you doing with those fairy pets?" Stella demands, as I heave a sigh and roll my eyes in annoyance. She's blowing this out of proportion.

The girl looks alarmed. "W-What do you want with me...?" She stammers, as I shoot her a sympathetic look. In a way, her outfit reminds me of something I used to wear.

"Stella, calm down," I warn, before turning to stare at the girl. "Hello, my name is Aqua. We're the winx, and we're also the owners of love and pet." She nods lightly, seeming much calmer than she was a few seconds ago.

"How'd you find me...?" The girl asks nervously. I run a hand through my hair, before staring at the ground for a moment. "Tecna is a computer genius, so she found out where most of our pets were appearing to," I say.

"That's stalking!" She proclaims, as I smile nervously. She's right. We did stalk her. I bet she thinks that's creepy. "We needed to make sure that our fairy pets were in good hands," Rena says.

"Also," Bloom begins. "We believe that you're the last earth fairy." The girl slowly backs away from us, with wide eyes. She looks at us, as her dog starts to bark like crazy.

"Artu, calm down..." She says, before magic energy comes from her body. I look at her for a moment. This feels like the moment when Bloom unlocked her powers for the first time. A smile forms on my lips, as I exchange a look with Rena.

"Whether you believe it or not, you're a fairy," Rena states, intently staring at her. "If you want us to prove to you that we're fairies, then we'll do it." The girl stares at us with large eyes, before anxiously biting her lips.

"I-I have to go...!" She says, before scurrying away. I nod in the winx's direction, knowing that we have to follow her. "Come on, girls!" I call, as they glance at me for a moment.

We try to hurry after her, but we couldn't keep up. Why are we wearing heels anyways? "Winx, we need to transform," Bloom says, as I nod in agreement.

"Winx: Enchantix!"

We fly into the sky, racing to find her. "Magic orb, lead us to the last fairy on earth," I say, as the other girls follow right behind me. We soon find her surrounded by the wizards of the black circle, as my eyes widen in horror.

"Get your hands off of her!" Bloom declares, glaring at them. "If not, then you'll regret it!" The wizards laugh, before glowering their eyes at us. I smirk in their direction, preparing to fight.

"Rena, do it now!" Stella proclaims. Rena nods lightly, before using the air around them to stop their movements. The girl manages to escape, as they break the spell. "You'll pay for that, fairy," Gantlos says angrily.

As the battle rages on, the wizards of the black circle completely overwhelm us. I slam into the ground, before groaning in pain. I hate feeling of being completely weak and powerless! "I'm done with this crap!" I shout, before getting to my feet. "Water stars!"

The spell temporarily knocks them back. The wizards of the black circle get to their feet, as I clench my fists in desperation. "You're weak, fairy," Ogron remarks, as I shoot a glare at him. I fall to my knees, feeling completely helpless.

They chase after the girl, as she hurries towards us. "Winx, please help me," she begs. "Please..." I meet her gaze, as panic forms on her face.

"Roxy, believe in us," Bloom urges. I nod in agreement, as the girl squeezes her eyes shut. "Keep going," I add, as an unfamiliar energy starts to appear. I glance all around, as my eyes widen. What is this energy?