Chapter 16

I sit in the fruity music bar, feeling upset about Jax. What should I do anyways? Did I overreact? While the other Winx went to try and make people believe in magic again, I decided to come and drink my sorrows away.

"Aqua," a voice comes behind me. I slowly turn around, being face to face with Rena. A sensitive look forms on her face, as she engulfs me in a hug. "Why aren't you with the other Winx?" I ask.

"Well..." She begins, before staring at me for a moment. "They aren't doing too well." I arch a brow, as she lowers her head in dismay. What does she mean? I heave a sigh, before anxiously biting my lips.

"We should be making people try to believe in fairies again," I point out. The news comes on, proclaiming that there's a fire. My eyes widen in horror, as I stare intently at the screen. There's people in danger, and we need to help them! "We need to go," Rena states, as I nod in her direction and follow her outside.

"Winx: Believix!"

I look in Rena's direction, as a smile forms on her lips

I look in Rena's direction, as a smile forms on her lips. "Air power: teleportation!" She says, as my skin starts to tingle. We appear at the burning building, as the Winx arrive at the scene, with panicked looks on their faces.

"Bloom!" I call, as she stares at me with wide eyes. She flies towards us, as her face seems to light up. "Aqua, we've really missed you," she admits, before giving me a hug. "Rena, thank you so much for finding her!"

Rena shoots her a smile, before looking inside of the burning building. I quickly fly into the building, before glancing all around. "Winx, you rescue the people, and I'll exterminate the fire," I state, as they nod lightly. "Magic orb, extinguish the fire in this building."

My orb starts to glow, as the fire begins to vanish around me. "You're doing it!" A voice comes from behind me, as the fire completely disappears. I turn around, as Bloom grins at me.

I nod in response. After that, we find the other Winx, with bright smiles on their faces. "Great job, Aqua," Stella says cheerfully. "We have successfully evacuated all of the people." I smile, before we exit the building.

Everyone starts to cheer, as the civilians stare at us in pure amazement. My eyes light up, as a newfound energy forms deep within me. If anything, they believe in us. We wave good bye, before flying back to our shop. As soon as we get there, we see Musa standing there, with tears streaming down her cheeks.