Chapter 31

As we stand on Tir Nan Og with the wizards of the black circle, I stare off into space. Something was off with Sibylla. It felt like she was hiding something from us.

We enter the palace, as some of the fairies stare at us for a moment. "Hello, Winx," a voice comes, as Nebula stands there. She looks at me, with a frown appearing on her face.

"Hey, Nebula," I say, as looks at me for a moment. "We need to talk." She eyes me carefully, before ordering the fairies to escort the wizards of the black circle to the queen. I nod in Bloom's direction, before the winx and Roxy follow right behind them.

"What do you want?" She hisses, before shooting me a glare. I meet her gaze, before running a hand through my hair. "I want to tell you something," I say softly, as she raises her eyebrows in astonishment.

"Huh? What is it?"

"When I told you about one of the last enemies we've faced, I wasn't lying," I admit, before lowering my head in dismay. "He went after my boyfriend and I. My boyfriend was related to him, and he tortured us." I look at her. "After that, he turned me against my friends."

Her eyes widen. "I-I had no idea..."

I sigh heavily, before pursing my lips in concentration. "The same enemy almost destroyed my home, and we had to stop it in order to save everyone," I say. "We believed that one of my friends died and tried to get revenge."

She stares at me with wide eyes. "B-But..." She starts, as her voice trails off. "What happened next?" I frown and run a hand through my hair, before turning to stare at her for a moment.

"Bloom almost got killed," I state, before lowering my head in dismay. "Revenge only makes it worse." Nebula sighs heavily and purses her lips, as tears stream down her cheeks.

"I think you're right..." She admits, before looking at me for a moment. "I'll forget my revenge and try to move on." She wraps her arms around me, as a warm feeling forms in the pit of my stomach.

"Okay, let's join the others," I say, as she nods in response. I take her hand, before we fly towards the ceremony. As we arrive, I rejoin the Winx, with a smile on my face. "So, what did you two end up talking about?" Rena questions.

"You already know," I point out, as she chuckles to herself. I turn to look at Morgana, who holds the box with the black circle in it. "I just can't stand that thing," Stella remarks.

She's correct. The black circle is terrible. I completely hate it. Morgana puts the ring on her finger, as a smile forms on her face. A second later, a darkness completely surrounds her, as she lets out a loud, ear piercing scream.