Chapter 24

I wake up next to Harry in my small bed . My mind thinks about the things that took place right here last night . A warm wave of goosebumps drift across my body . Harrys large hand pressed against the small of my back .
God his body is so huge it literally warms me like a blanket .

      Harry shifts his body slightly opening his beautiful green eyes ." G'morning Beautiful ." He smiles down at me . " Morning Styles ." His smile so beautiful and his dimples as cute as ever  . Full of joy and mystery it could brighten the worlds day. " I hope everything was okay for you." he nodds. I will be terrified for life if I wasn't good enough. " Jess it was perfect. Everthing I imagined for a day like yesterday." I grab the sheets to cover my body , grab some clothes and walk to the bathroom. My body aches so much as I walk toward the kitchen .

      " Harry , do you want waffles ?" "YES please," he yells. I mix the batter and slowly wait as they cook . Harry hands me two plates and I set the waffles onto the dark blue plates. As soon as we sit on the couch Harry has the FIFA World Cup on. The game between Italy and Costa Rica. I laugh as Harry gets frustrated at the players and constantly cursing at the television. The game finally ends and Costa Rica wins . " What do you want to do ," Harry asks ? " Well I have work at one O'clock so I need to get ready ." Harry pouts his lips looking like a lonely puppy . Ugh why is he so adorable .I kiss his lips and he smiles ." I don't think you should go in today ." He winks causing me to giggle a bit

                                       Harry's POV
             The day seems to move to slow without Jess here. Now I feel like those men that get all clingy to their women and become unable to process anything without them which sickens me. After everything that happened I am now deeply in love with her. How her eyes sparkle like crystals when the sunlight hits her eyes. The way her eyes crinkle at the sides when she laughs. The soft curves of her body. Her skin always so soft and smelling of fresh lavender. But what I love the most about her is how she reserves her body for me and only me. She doesn't go and show all the wonders of her body to anyone , she respects herself and I love that about her. How she curls her body close to mine when we sleep. I never learned much from my father but one thing I do know is to cherish a good woman while you've still got her.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
      Its midnight I'm tired . I might try to update tomorrow . eErmmm I have a new story coming after this one ends so do me a HUGE favoure

{ COMMENT •VOTE • SHARE • FOLLOW }

love you sleep well !