Chaptr 25

"Are you positive you want to do this Harry ?" I ask next to him as the plane ascends into the evening sky. I reach for my book once again pulling the bookmark from it's place  and continuing  to read it. He ingnores my question, his mind distant as he stares out of the window. Harry and I have discussed meeting my mother for the first time but never did I thnk tha we would agree to travel all the way to my home so soon. 

Jane Austen one if the most talented writers in my opinion, 'Pride and Prejudice' is my favorite book. The beautiful love story of Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy. You couldn't read the book without feeling the urge to either cry, scream out in frustration, or to smile. I glance at Harry again admiring him and smile. I can't belive this is actually happening. He sticks is earphones into his ears and closes his eyes and reahces for my hand, which i gladly take.  After a while I can not focuse anymore so I close the book and rest my head on Harry's rather large shoulder. The rest on the night is silent other than the frequently snoring or moving someone will make. And slowly my eyelids close and I drift to sleep. 

"Jess, Jess, Jessica." Someone shakes my shoulder making wake from my very peaceful sleep. "The lane is landing, we're here". I finally understand what he's saying and sit up straighter looking out of the window to see the brughtness nearly blinding me. Slowly we move off of the plane and wait for our luggages. We walk in silence hand in hand passing people in a hurry, or saying goodbye to their loved ones. Finally we are outside the cool air blowing against my face. Harry hauls a cab and sets our things into the trunk as I give the driver directions, to meet my mother and sister.