chapter 16 ---

Hey so to the people who actually read this sorry it sucks but I am on spring Break so  here goes another chapter >

_______________________________

After the others are gone we pay then leave .Yet another few hours pass by and I'm glad Zayn is driving because I am so tired. We arrive at Zayn's parent's home.

"Thanks for bringing me , even though I don't like them It was fun."

" It was no problem Zayn ,really,I'm glad you came ,well tell Perrie I said hi again "

" Will bye." Zayn assures me.

I open my door and throw my keys on the couch .A noise come from the kitchen almost like a cabinet closing .I slowly walk over to the colored room with the light on when a curly haired brunette pops into my view .

"HARRY how the hell did you get in here ." He turns around with a glass of water in his giant hand.

" Were have you been ." He  skips right through my question .

" I asked a question first ."

" Fine , you didn't close your front door right , so I came to check on you but you weren't here . It's your turn now ."

" Well I went with Zayn , Liam ,and Louis to this tattoo parlor."

" Was Niall there ?"

His body even tenses as he speaks the name. I know if I tell him the truth he will surely blow up with anger ,but I also hate lying to him .

Ugh just tell him the truth  .My mind tells me .

"Umm yeah he was , but he didn't try anything with me I swear."

" you sure ,nothing at all ," I simply shake me head .

"Okay ." I raise my eyebrow in surprise .That's it nothing else , wow I can't believe he just brushed It off .

" Actually I'm going to ask another question and  want the truth ,no hesitating .Did you get a tattoo ?"

Shit ." Umm yeah I did ."

I  raise my shirt to uncover my waist revealing my tattoo that's still by pink skin.His cold hand gently touches my skin sending chills up and down my body .

"What's it mean ." His emerald eyes look into my brown ones questioningly .

" Uh-h it's just a band that I really used to like." I shrug my shoulders answering his question.  Then he just nods his head and sits back onto the stool .

" Uh wanna watch a movie or something ."

"Yeah what kinds to you have." We walk over to the TV and I let him search through the movies. He picks ' The Exorcist ' . Why do I even have this movie .

" Uh Harry I hate scary movies ."

A wide grin appears on his perfect face ."Perfect."

He places it into the Blu-ray DVD and the film starts. I scoot closer to him making him laugh. He wraps his long arm around my shoulder.The music starts making me jump.The flat is is completely dark what the hell , this is going to be a really scary movie .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I hope you all enjoy this one and if it sucks badly I'm terribly sorry

         xxxxx Love you