It's the sequel gals and lads!

Sequel

• • • •

Playing the player who played the player

• • • •

Slamming the door shut behind her she kicked her boots off as A huff off annoyance escaped her cold and chapped lips.

"What did you see today?" Her roommate asked as she looked at Abigail over her fake nerd glasses. Abigail rolled her eyes holding the bag that held her lunch tightly in her hands as she saw the room's carpet get filled with snow from her boots.

"The usual." Abigail said as she placed her lunch on top of her desk. "He saw me and made out with her." She said taking her coat off. Her roommate shook her head as she clicked her tongue going back to her laptop.

"You should stay back a couple of days, I'll get you the notes Ab don't worry." She held a hand in the air. "Just don't go bumping into he who shall not be named even if he was the salvation of our death." She said closing her laptop as she threw it aside. Abigail chuckled darkly as she sat down cross legged on her small bed unwrapping her rather tasty taco and taking a bite.

"Don't worry," She said with a mouthful, "I don't intend on doing so." She nodded muttering a small good under her breath. A couple of minutes passed and suddenly horror flashed through her roommate's eyes when she saw Abigail's bottom lip tremble, a thing that always happened before she started crying.

"That's it. You need some moving on to do that's what you need Abigail Louise Parker! No more crying!"

"What am I gonna do Kat?" She said throwing her hands in the air in exasperation. "I'm still hung up over him! He played me! I the one and only player that knew how to do this worst to people! I hate myself right now knowing how many guys I played." Kat, her roommate, cringed patting her back awkwardly as Abigail took an angry bite off her taco.

"I'll tell you what we'll do." She smiled wickedly as she stood in front of Abigail.

"What?" She sniffed wiping some tears away.

"We'll get to play the player who played the player."