A day at the mall and a new friend ~20~

When A Player Meets Another Player:

A/N:
So I'm going to be a bad author here and I'll put the Authors Note here and not at the end because I figured that I should.Don't worry it won't be every chapter. But! WAPMAP is going to be about 30 to 30 something Chapters. So we're soon arriving to the end. I wanted to thank you all for all these reads! They mean the world for me! Even though you guys don't comment is ok! I still love y'all! As for the votes I really don't care! I write for fun not for fame. So that'd be it! Now let me let you all enjoy this chapter. Please excuse the briefness and grammar mistakes its about 2 something a.m and my head hurts like hell! Enjoy! Love you all chinchillas!

(~•_•~)

Do you know that warm fuzzy feeling you get inside when you're with that person?

Well as cliché as that sounds that's how I felt when I woke up in Sean's arms this morning. Right now I was playing with the small squared potatoes on my plate smiling like a fool. The sound of forks clicking against the plates and newspaper pages being change were our only sound. On the outside you could hear our neighbours, The O'Connor's laughing about something on their front yard. Then came the sprinklers of Kyle's house.

"Skylar can you pass me the pepper?" Dad asked breaking the amazing silence we had. Skylar smiled grabbing the pepper passing it to dad. "Thank you." He smiled at her putting his newspaper down, Skylar nodding in acknowledgement. Mom took the jar of orange juice that rested in the middle of our table and poured some on her glass. I took the potatoes at last and ate them.

Heavenly.

"School starts soon Abigail." Blake smirked taking a bite of his toast. I gave him a 'really?' Look and continued to eat my breakfast. "Speaking of that! Skylar have you gotten your room yet?" Mom asked looking over dad's shoulder taking the newspaper. "Yes," she paused drinking juice, "I'm going to be spending another year with a stripper!" Skylar sarcastically smiled. "Maybe she'll be nice." Mom said giving her a pitiful smile. Skylar just rolled her eyes and continued to eat her potatoes while raising her book from the table again bringing it up to her face.

"Mom! Dad!" Blake suddenly spoke a huge smile plastered on his face. "Did you know that 95% of teenage couples sneak into each others house at night?" I choked on my bread and placed my hands on the table glaring at him. "Really?" Dad cocked an eyebrow. "Yes! I mean! Most of them just do bad things. You know how they are nowadays." He shrugged spreading butter on his second toast a smile spreading on his lips as he did so. "I thought I heard something last night though." Skylar commented from behind her book. "Yeah, something from next door." Blake 'suspiciously' said. "Yeah! I got scared though! I was just getting home and this giant raccoon was by my window! Dad could you believe that?! I mean, our house is anything but animal territory!" I blurred out. "Yeah, I should see then." Dad said drinking his cup of coffee. I looked at Blake and he had a smirk. "You can't win now." I whispered to him. He frowned and shook his head.

~("~")~

The morning went by in the blink of an eye. Now it was the five of us shopping. "I'll be around. I'll call you if I need anything." I announced walking away from them. "Don't be gone for long!" Mom smiled at me waving. I nodded and turned around.

First stop; Star to the freaking Bucks.

I walked over to the the small shop that held the letters StarBucks written in green. I smiled and entered being greeted by the smell of coffee. A couple of people were there. Some with company talking and laughing, while some enjoying their coffees or frappuchinos. I did the line and waited patiently with a small smile on my lips. "Hello! Welcome to Starbucks! How are you feeling today?" A boy with shinny brown eyes smiled widely at me. "I'm doing good! You?" I laughed. "I'm doing very good!" He smiled, he looked over his shoulder and covered his face with his palm open. "Payday." He whispered. I laughed and nodded. "I'd like to have a Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino. Large please." I smiled looking back down at him. "You're name?" He smiled taking a large plastic cup. "Abigail." I said crossing my arms over my chest with a smile. "Well Abigail that'd be $5.49." He smiled back at me. "Here you go!" I said giving him a five dollar bill next to a one dollar bill. "Thank you! You're Heavenly Caramel Frapp will be out on a bit." He smiled.