Christmast break is official ~4~

I walked into the classroom and sat at the first row's chair. "Good now that everyone is here I'll start passing the test." she passed the test and we started to work on it. *half hour later* I checked my test for the last time and got up to hand it in. "You may now go Mrs. Parker. Have a merry Christmast." 

"Thank you. You too Mrs. Anderson." I said waving good-bye and leaving.

I'm free. Finally! I walked through the school halls with the many other student's that finished their test too. "Shorts!" Liam yelled from behind me. I giggled and got my finger to my lips and did the shh sound. "Sorry. So wanna grab something to eat?" he asked.

"Um yes please. I'm starving!" I said putting my hands on my stomach. "How about sushi?" he asked laughing. I nodded my head yes and got in his car. I was so tired from all the studying from last night that the second I got in the car I closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shorts wake up we are here." Liam said poking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Liam smiling. "What are you so happy about?" I asked with a husky voice. "Cause look where we are." Liam said pointing outside excited. I gasped and memories came by my mind.

 It was the place where Liam and I used to sneak out in the middle of the night to talk and just spend time together. Once we planned on escaping and leaving our homes forever but we got cought. 

 "What about the sushi?" I asked looking back at him. "You were sleeping didn't wanna wake you up so I brought it it." he said taking the bag in his hands. We started to eat and there was nothing but the sound of the radio with Match box 20. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Thanks for the ride Li!" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek and getting off the car. "Any time shorts." he said driving away. I walked up to my house and opened the door. "Mom I'm home!" I yelled taking my coat off. "Mom!" I said walking through the house. It was empty. I guess she's working. I walked up to the kitchen and saw a yellow paper on the counter.

    "Dear Abi:

         I'm gonna be out of town for a week. 

          Your dad is gonna be home around by 7.

             If you're hungry dinner is on the fridge. 

                                                                -Mom"

 I knew they were getting a divorce. I got the paper down again and checked the clock. 6:30. He'll be here soon so I just can't go.

 *Living in a world so cold, wasted away, living in a shell with no soul, since you''ve gone away.* played my phone. I got the white Iphone out of my back pocket and saw a text message from Sean Johnson. God I hate this guy. I read it and it said.

 "The ones who got this message are invited to a party at my place. Is a once in a life time opportunity. Party starts at 9. -S"

  I rolled my eyes and got the phone down. There's nothing to do. I thought. I walked up to my room and closed the door. I sat down at my desk and turned on and logged in to my Twitter.

  *7:00 p.m* 

  "Abigail?!" my dad's voice echoed through the quiet house. I got up from the chair and walked down stairs. "Dad!" I said running up to him and hugging him tight. He hugged me back and kissed my head.

  "How's it been, Abi?" he asked with a smile. "Boring! Dad I've missed you." I said putting my hair behind my ear. "I know you have Abigail but I had to go sign some- I mean take care of your grandparents." he said looking away.

 "Dad I know about the divorce."

  "Look Abigail keep in mind that it's not your fault." he said looking back at me. "Dad you left without saying good-bye. But that doesn't matter. Do whatever you guys want I'm done with trying to get you back together." I said turning around. 

  "Where are you going?" 

  "I'm gonna be at my room and after that I'm going to a party." I said walking upstairs.

  By 7:40 I started to pic my outfit. Then I took a long shower and got ready. By 8:50 I was almost done with my hair. Then at 9 I started to do my make up. When I was ready I took a look at myself at the mirror one last time and headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't drink too much shorts." Liam whispered in my ear as we got out of the car. I nodded my head and kept walking to Sean's house. It was full problably the entire school is here.

 I saw Gabriel making out with some chick. I walked to the kitchen to see Liam pouring two shots. I walked over to him and took one. "Thank you." I said taking a sip from it. "You're very much welcome." he said drinking his.

 At 12 I was dancing with a random dude. I kissed him and he kissed back. After that I don't remember anything else.