Touches ~22~

A/N: HEY! I updated thank heavens for the rain and school being canceled! SO yeah! This chapter has a more than PG-13 scene it's rated R actually hehe *smiles awkwardly* I just let you guys know how my mind works on the dirty side. So please don't miss the video to the side!!!!! Is Snow Patrol's song Make This Go On Forever. And under or above there is a gif and it's 'sorta' what Abigail and Sean were doing. Ok I should let you all read now! BYE! HAPPY READING DAZZLERS!! *Waves good-bye and hands you a cup of tea before leaving* 

When A Player Meets Another Player:

I angrily pushed pass Blake not before glaring at him. "Fuck the bro code!" I yelled for some reason not making sense. He scowled and then shook his head. I ran away from him and Skylar who were laughing their heads off now. "Think they could rule me?" I murmured blowing a strand of hair that was on my face. I was too busy thiking that I didn't noticed when I bumpped into someone. "I'm sorry." I said politely. I kept walking until I reached Sean's house. 

Never in a million years I thought I'd be the one walking up to his house. I saw cars but ignored them. I wonder why there are so many cars... I knocked on the door three times and was greeted by Mrs. Lopez a neighbour they had. "Umm, hi I'm sorry. I was looking for Sean." I smiled awkwardly. I took a good look at her black fancy dress, silver heels, and white pearls. "I think he's not-" She started with a smile but was cut off by someone behind her. "Oh, well. See you soon Abigail." She waved with her glass-free hand. I saw the figure of Sean with his head down holding on to the door. I tilted my head to the side and started gaping. I tried to talk but for some apparent reason I couldn't talk.

He got his head up and I felt my heart sink. So much fighting with him and here I am...

Red puffy eyes, black bags under his eyes, and hair a mess. I took a step back and he huffed without energy. "Sean..." I whispered taking a step foward. He still holded on to the door with a sad expression making my heart shatter to pieces every minute. "Sean, what happened?" I asked clearly lost. I took a look at him and he too was wearing black. All black. "You're very much welcome to come inside." He said trying to smile, by the look on his face it looked like it hurt to do it. I shook my head but he pulled me in. He was on a fragile state. It was as obvious as a pedophile van. "Come." He whispered. I didn't want to go any further because if I did I would be a nuisance and interrupt whatever was going on here. My bright yellow shirt got everyone's attention my converse being the only black piece of clothing I was wearing. 

Sean closed the door behind him looking at me. I felt insecure here for the first time. He walked over to his bed and layed down slowly. I stayed standing for a while looking at him. His whole body was tense as he took deep breaths in. I cleared my throat and walked over to his bed, doing the same. I stared at the ceiling for five counting minutes and took his hand. His fingers found my cold ones as he closed his eyes. "Sean..." I started looking at him. "She may be in our hearts but she didn't deserve to die." He whispered a tear rolling down his temple. "Who-" I was cut off by Sean groaning getting up. He ran to his bathroom and I heard glass being broken. I got up quickly and ran towards the bathroom. I saw Sean angrily glaring at the, what used to be, mirror taking hard and short breaths. His hands were transformed into fist both of them bleeding. I Got my hands my face and walked over to get a towel from his drawer. I got one and got my hand on Sean's tense shoulder. "Sean." I simply said. He turned around facing me, "SHE'S GONE! I CAN'T HEAR HER LAUGH ANYMORE! I CAN'T ANNOY HER! I CAN'T... I CAN'T..." He started to yell. "I CAN'T TELL HER MY PROBLEMS! I CAN'T ASK HER FOR ADVICE! I CAN'T ASK HER HOW TO WIN YOU BACK! I CAN'T HAVE HER HERE!" He yelled louder.  Whoever she was, she was important for Sean.