Epilogue

When A Player Meets Another Player

E p i l o g u e

It has been about three weeks since I graduated and I couldn't be happier. I got a job as a lifeguard down at the beach and it's better than I expected. Now, the thing that always made me stress out was my partner. He came in twenty to thirty minutes late. I didn't mind spending twenty or thirty more extra minutes at the beach looking out for people, no, it was our boss I was worried about. He would throw bombs his and my way even if I didn't do anything wrong.

"Did he ask for me?" I jumped at the sound of my partners voice and scowled.

"Jesus, don't do that again!" I hissed pushing him slightly.

"Sorry Abi." He smiled sheepishly as I handed him some sun block. "What's the story I need to tell this time?" He asked taking the sun block away from my hands, I smiled shaking my head.

"Your granmother passed away and your grandfather later on had a heart attack so you had to take him to the hospital and he's in very critical conditions." I said moving my sunglasses up to my head. "All this happened today and if you want a day off tomorrow, which you could thank me for later, say tomorrow is the funeral and that would the the story of the day." I smiled making him laugh.

"Thank you seriously. Best co-worker ever! Time to get the acting skills on." He smiled hugging me. "Have a good day Abigail!" He waved as I started to walk away.

-

"Moooooom?" I called out placing my keys on the table as I kicked white my flip-flops off. I chewed on my bottom lip as I walked into the house.

"Kitchen!" Mom said as I walked to the kitchen. "Hey!" She smiled at me as she cut some vegetables.

"Hi! I got my pay check today!" I smiled as I hoped on to the stool.

"You did? That's great! Being a life guard has helped you earned some money for the summer hasn't it?" Mom smirked and I nodded.

"I have to hand it to you, you were right mom." I smiled as I grabbed a piece of chopped carrot. "Any letters yet?" I asked once I swallowed. Mom shook her head and I frowned.

"I think you're dad is bringing them in when he gets home. Don't worry Abigail you're just on the hold list." She reassured me as she shrugged, "You're not the only one who wants to go there." She said and I nodded offering her a small smile.

"Well I'm gonna go out now with Sean." Mom gave me a look and was about to speak but I beat her to it. "I'll be back before lunch I promise maybe even bring him with me." I said and she nodded.

"You promised." She said in a sing song voice pointing at me with her finger.

"I did!" I said as I walked up to my room. Closing the door behind me I striped out of my clothes and walked towards my bathroom. Taking a quick shower to take all the sand off my body I washed my hair and got out fast. Getting dry and dressed I grabbed my phone and walked down stairs.

"Later mom!" I said as I walked out the door. I closed the door and turned around only to be taken in by two strong arms. "Oh my god!" I looked up and saw Sean laughing at me. "You scared me."I said laughing as he smiled kissing my cheek.

"How bad?" I punched his arm playfully.

"Eh, not much," I shrugged. "just, you know, thought I was getting kidnapped!" I said looking at him up and down. He was wearing short khakis, a blue polo, and blue TOMs. He laughed and kissed my lips.

"Well maybe I was going to kidnap you to a lovely walk in the park before I leave." He said and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You got your letter already?" I asked him once we started walking away from my house. He nodded. "I haven't gotten mine yet." I said and he stopped.

"Hey, it's alright. You'll get yours." He smiled. I nodded and looked at the ground when I felt his lips on mine. "There! Smile! I just stole a kiss from you." I smiled as he chuckled hugging me.

"Thief." I said kissing his cheek. "Hey mom wants me home before lunch is ready and I'm sure it's ready by now. I'm sorry we couldn't go to the park." I said and he shrugged.

"It's alright we could hang out at your place. How's that job coming up? Still having to deal with your chubby little boy?" He asked and I laughed.

"No he told me he was leaving on some trip to the Caribbean or something." I smiled remembering the kid who took a liking in me while I was on my job. I opened the door and let Sean in first following him.

"Abigail! Dad's home!" Mom said and I smiled. The letter.

"Hi mom! Hey dad-" I was cut short when I saw my brother standing there. "Oh my god Blake! Welcome home!" I smiled hugging him.

"Hey little sis!" He smiled. "Is this Sean?" I nodded. Blake pulled Sean by his shirt to give him the 'brother talk' while dad handed me the letter. Everyone was talking while I opened my letter.

Here goes nothing...

'We here give this letter to of acceptance to Abigail L. Parker Galler to the University of Florida...'

I didn't need to read anything else as my lips curved up to a giant grin. I held the paper close to my chest as I chanted 'thank you God' over and over again. Finally having a reaction I let out shout of victory and started jumping up and down. Everyone stopped what they were doing looking at me with confusion.

"Got in?" Mom asked and I nodded vigorously. "I'm so proud of you!" Mom smiled hugging me. I hugged my dad and then Blake.

"I'm proud honey. I knew you would get in." Dad smiled as I went to hug Blake.

"So proud of you baby sis!" He grinned as he tightly hugged me. "You'll get anything you want as long as you keep it up." He smiled ruffling my hair. I laughed fixing my hair with a nod.

"I did it!" I smiled at Sean as I kissed his lips.

"I'm proud of you princess." He smiled hugging me. "Now want to know where my uni is?" I looked at him confused.

"What? Weren't you like going to your cousin's university?" I asked and he shook his head. "So you're not going to Washington?" I asked confused cocking an eyebrow at him.

"No, I sent three applications to three different universities. I got two back and I choose the one you were going to." He smiled proudly as I stared at him.

"So that means you're going to-"

"Florida." I hugged him tight as my smile got wider. "You're stuck with me for another while." He cheekily said as he hugged me.

"And I couldn't be more happy."

-

Well this is the end of WAPMAP but I'll have another story up for them! Just a little bit way more different.... If that made sense....

This time Abigail and Sean will be at University obviously! I'll post the info in a while or maybe a few days until I get everything figured out and all set. I got a small preview but I need a little bit more time. Be alert for I shall post the preview. On other notes...

I thank you guys for all the reads, votes, and comments! You guys are amazing!

My story wouldn't have been continued if it wasn't for those 15 reads I once got that turned into 12k I can't seem to find any words to thank you guys and if I could I would hug you, give you cookies, and give you bunny slippers cause they're really cute and you're cute and adorable I just love you :3 thank you for everything!!

The world is ours, I'm not out- Adri(: