Molly ~26~

When A Player Meets Another Player

Johnson

 "Dude, she left."

As soon as Ross said those words I pushed the girl away from me making her frown. I smirked at him as we laughed.

"Should've seen her man. Her face was priceless! This is why you shouldn't trust her she didn't even tell you she was coming here." I shook my head a smirk still evident on my lips.

"I did it Ross. Where's my money?" I asked getting my hand out waiting for them to give me my money. Everyone laughed and got a small pack of money, the amount they offered to give if I did it.

"Hey Imogen!" I shouted at the red haired girl while getting my money into my pocket. "Come here!" She smiled widely walking over. "I won the money!" I grinned at her taking a drink from my cup. She slowly frowned giving me a disapproving look. "What?" I asked her and she just shook her head.

"Protect your heart with steel of armour. Girl will get you bad." She just said leaving. I shrugged and got back to speaking with the guys.

-

-

-

Parker

I laid back slowly on to the couch as I saw the world around me go in slow motion. Next to me I had two guys munching their drug away. I looked around and giggled suddenly being brought to a faster world.

"Calum," I sang twirling my finger in the air. "Why didn't you introduced me to Molly before? This guy told me it was super good and I've never met her before and..." I stopped staring dead serious at him not long before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Abigail, you're on drugs! What the hell? No! Don't do drugs! That's bad!" He scolded at me as he helped me up from the couch.

"You're such a parent Calum. You knew that?" I giggled covering my lips. "I need to get home cause my heart hurts... It's been crying all night long." I sighed letting my arms fall to my sides.

"Abigail," Calum tucked a strand of hair behind my ear smiling pitifully at me. "I know you're trying to numb the pain out but don't do this. Is not you. Show him he lost you." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I looked at him and smiled like a five year old getting her ice cream.

"Can you take me home?" I asked and he nodded kissing my cheek. "I want to sleep." I mumbled wrapping my arm around his waist.

"We'll be there in a few." He chuckled as we made our way out of the alley.

.
.

I laughed as I saw Calum struggle to open the door and hold me. "It isn't that bad you know?" I said shaking my head.

"It is when you won't stop moving and laughing." Calum grunted finally opening the door. "Aha!" He cheered. "This is as far as I can go M'Lady." He chuckled placing me down.

"Well," I cleared my throat  smiling at him. "Thank you for tonight Cal bear. Night Calum." I kissed his cheek and closed the door eager to get up stairs.

"Night Abigail." Calum called from the other side of the door. I smiled and made my way up the stairs in the dark house.

Once I made it into my room I walked straight to my bathroom and took a quick shower wanting nothing more than to hit my bed. Getting dressed I threw myself at my bed and sighed contently.

"I love you bed." I mumbled against the pillow closing my eyes as the last thought ran through my head.

Sean Johnson

- -

I know is more than short, is mini, but I know what I'm doing I decided to make it a little longer leave it up to how many chapters I feel like and not just 30 or 33 a little more.