Party and games are on ~17~

When a player meets another player:

No

One word was all that ran through my mind. No feelings. No nothing. Eating the last pice of apple I threw it away and headed out. Getting my head phones one I opened the door and saw Skylar waiting for me. "Where's Blake?" She asked. "He's still in the process." I said sitting down. The voice of Ed Sheeran filled my ears. Closing my eyes and moving my head slowly I waited for Blake. Leyla and Jasmine were still sleeping. "Ready! Lets head out." Blake announced getting his head phones on too. The three of us in our own world. After a good run we headed back home. Finding Leyla and Jasmine just waking up.

"Morning girls. Sleep well?" I asked with a smile putting my phone down. "Morning." Jasmine smiled back. "Thanks for the clothes and letting me sleep over. I must go now." She smiled shyly. "No worries. See you soon." I waved. She said her good-byes and left. Taking a shower I heard Leyla singing. Probably doing my room. As I got out I got dressed on a cute dress that was hanging on my door. Letting my hair fall straight to my back. "Leyla! Shower's all yours." I smiled. She gasped happily and skipped towards it. Weird girl. I love her. 

Not getting any makeup on me I opened my shades and saw Kyle apparently arguing with Sean. Damn how long is he staying there? "Leyla I'm gonna head out for a while." I called out to her while texting Kyle.

~Sean's P.O.V~ 

"What the hell man?! I told you to just ask her out so then you could break her and then I'll be her shoulder to cry on!" I angrily yelled at him. "You should've thought of that before you and the bike of Sara came out of my room after I don't know doing what hand to hand!" Kyle yelled taking his phone as it beeped. "Sara and I didn't do anything! I just walked her out." I explained. "Whatever makes you happy Sean." He smiled and walked out. "Now get out. We're all leaving. Jasmine, I'm leaving lock the door!" Kyle announced. "Sure!" She yelled back at him. As both of us stormed out of his house I ran a hand through my hair in frustration. "Just think a little about what the hell you did on my room and then come back." He said leaving. "Where are you going?!" I asked ignoring what he just said. "I'm going to meet I with someone." He said never turning around. Fine! Screw Kyle! Screw Kyle! Screw Sara! Screw Abigail! I screamed internally. Taking my phone I texted Abigail.

"Hey! (: Where are you babe?~ S"

She better answer. She better ans- oh there it is.

"What do you want? I'm busy.-Abi"

"Can we meet up? I need you.~S"

"For a good screw and good-bye? No thanks Sean.-Abi"

"No, to talk. Please.~S"

"Fine! Don't text me anymore. I'll be over at yours around 3 or 4 bye!-Abi"

Good. I thought. Walking to the coast I hummed to A Drop in the ocean. I liked that song lately. Wait is that? No. Squinting my eyes a little I saw Abigail smiling happily while a guy, no not a guy, but Kyle. That was Kyle. Kyle laughed along with her. So that's how it is? Can't wait until tonight. Party and games are on.

-&-

A/N:

Hey guys! I know I short but I haven't updated! And well I just wanted to post something to fill it. So yeah. Abiagail's dress at the side! >>> Also Song Sean was humming along to >>>

Comment

Vote

Fan

~Adriana