Abigail Louise Parker ~28~

When A Player Meets Another Player

Parker

It's been two days since my break up with Sean and the whole school is still talking about it like it had happened two minutes ago. I yawned, stretching as I did so. 

"Abigail!" Dad shouted from downstairs followed by the sound of foot steeps. I got out of bed quickly taking my hair up on a high pony tail. "Abigail you better be awake!" He said.

Oh shit.

Running to my bathroom I slammed the door. Once inside I took my shirt off and underwear. Turning the host on to hot I let it flow for a while letting it warm up. Testing the water with my hand I smiled. Perfect. Hoping in the shower I went straight to the point instead of sitting down and stare at the water like I usually do. Turning the host off I reached for my towel and dried myself up. Humming randomly I walked out of the bathroom and up to my closet taking my clothes out. 

-

-

-

"Parker!" My art teacher called for me for the fifth time today. I looked at him smiling sweetly at him as I took a brush. "Parker, I'd appreciated if you'd stop talking so much. Thank you." He said with a sigh and I nodded laughing. 

"So he just told you to get back to him after he did the bet?" Miranda asked in a whisper as she did a mix of colors. I nodded and she gasped. "That's just wrong." She said and I nodded not wanting to talk about Sean anymore. Ending the conversation there I continued doing my painting not even knowing what I was doing. The bell ringing pulled me out of my thoughts. 

"Alright class we'll continue Friday since I don't have you tomorrow. Have a nice day class." Mr. Song said clapping his hands. Walking out of his classroom saying a small 'thank you' I saw Sean standing in front of my locker with Kyle and Andrew, another friends of his. 

"Excuse me but you're in the middle and I need to get to my locker. Thank you." I said pointing behind them. Sean shook his head and reached out to grab my hand. 

"Abigail," he started and before he could get my hand I pulled away. He sighed and looked at me with pleading eyes. "Abigail, we need to talk we can't keep on like this. You always have a reason behind everything. Why did you leave me just like that?" He asked sadly and I laughed pushing past him. 

"I'll get my books later." I said laughing as I walked away. He caught up with me though standing next to me as his friends followed him like lost puppies. 

"Abigail," he said blocking my way. "I'm serious." He said firmly. I stared at him in pure amusement. Running my tongue over my teeth slowly while grinning up at him. Not being able to hold back the chuckle I let it flow out from my lips. 

"Sean," I said on a sickly sweet tone even surprising myself. "Honey," I said rolling my eyes and putting emphasis on the word. "I'm also serious. We?" I said pointing a finger at him and then at myself. "No longer have anything." I whispered looking deep into his blue eyes. He flinched at my intense stare making me smile. Giving him one last look I walked away from him. Grabbing my phone I dialled dad's number and told him to pick me up. I wasn't feeling well. 

Looking up at the sky I sighed. I've been acting like I don't care but I truly care... I gave myself up to him. I could've said no but I didn't. I could've stayed with Cameron but I didn't. This happens when I run away from that. Feeling something wet land on the palm of my hand I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Looking at it I sniffed and realised I was crying. Whipping  the tears away I sighed. Crying. I hated crying.