His Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 1

"What the hell were you guys thinking?!" My foster mom asked, "Do you know that your actions make me look bad?!?! I've done all that I can for you three girls but for some reason you just don't like me!! I gave you the stuff that you need yet you go out and do drugs, drink and I bet alot of other stuff you think I don't know about! I'm tired of it! don't you know that your brothers and sisters care for you too!"

haha I doubt it, they are to young to even know what going on and I bet the older ones are laughing there asses off cuz we got caught

" you guys are nothing but trouble! and I hope you have a good scare in jail!" She said oh let me rephrase that ,she yelled at us.

Ha I like that she thinks that we would get scared, come on? me, jade, and Jane are inseperatable, if she really thinks that we are gonna get scared she's dead wrong, we've been in foster care for awhile I've been in here for almost about 17 years, Jane has been in foster care for about14 years and jade has been in here for about 11 years now except we've been in and out of foster care, we all met in the last 2 foster cares we been at we've been inseparable ever since. Ill admit we are big trouble and everybody knows that and not to mess with us, I'm not saying we are fearless but we aren't scared of any girls even if they are really big, really ugly or even if she is a cop. we all had rough times but these girls are my family, they are the only people I trust and love, they are my sisters, everybody at our school calls us 'the jays' because our names start with a 'j' and your probably wondering what my name is well im Jordan.

We are what you would call 'the bad girls' Jane is really pretty and so is jade, I guess I am too since every time I walk into a room boys stare at me. I'm not trying to brag but we are all head turners.

We all get into trouble and today we decided it would be a good idea to go and spay 'I'm a Barbie girl' on a police car in bright neon green. after that we went and climbed a high tree and dropped paint balloons on people that were walking by. then we got drunk and that's when the crazy stuff started to happen cuz now I'm in the back of a police car with Jane and jade beside me, getting yelled at by our foster parent, K.D like what kind of a name is tht?? I mean I've heard of J.D before but never K.D.

"Ma'am do u want us to take them down to the police station now?" the hot police men said.

"Yes get them out of my sight, I don't even want to talk to them for today." she said and gave us disgusted looks. I just smiled my innocent smile at her she scoffed and walked away. I looked at the door and saw all my foster brothers and sisters. the older ones were laughing and smirking, Brian the 17 year old just smirked at me and mouthed ' I thought you wouldn't get caught.' I scoffed and flipped him off he laughed and walked inside. me and him are like cool but we like to argue sometimes, it's more like a tease. the only reason he mouthed that was because yesterday at school, I was chewing gum In class and the teacher doesn't allow that so I just wanted to get on her nerves cuz she put me in the front seat because I was talking to much with Jane and jade and 'I was distracting other students from learning' .like who the hell wants to pay attention in class to an old lady that's voice is like a robot. anyways before the clas I told him I wasn't gonna get caught cuz I'm like a ninja and the teacher told me to go spit the gum out but I just sat there until she MADE me spit it out. I meant to get caught but Brian thinks I was trying to be sneaky

Shoot! if I wanted to be sneaky I would've not been caught. I just did that cuz i wanted to piss the teacher off!

"Well ladies ima have to cuff you guys now" the hot policemen said. I was the last one to get cuffed.

"You know sir you are really hot." I said to him. he blushed.

"Watch your head." he said as he closed the door.