Chapter 62 - The end

Sophie's P.O.V

"I have nothing to wear on the date!" Olivia whined as she stared into her closet that was full of clothes. I saw her glancing at me and then checking what time it was. Time for me to head home.

"Olivia...I uhm, I better go home. You look great in everything, you don't need my help." I shrugged. She bit her lip with a grin. She was clearly happy that I was leaving.

"I'll see you tomorrow then. I'll call you if I have an emergency." She winked. I just nodded and gave her a quick hug before I left her house. It was raining, normally I would call my parents and get one of them to pick me up but right now I had a lot on my mind and the rain was kind of terapeutic, it helped me to think clearer. I walked slowly through the streets as I breathed in the fresh air. I took a longer way home on purpose, walked by my old school, the small shop I used to work at and just thought back at everything I've been through in this town. I thought about how my life would be in the future, my life with Niall. How it would never be normal again, how we can never do things that normal couples do. But I've never liked normal anyway so it doesn't matter. No matter how hard I tried to not think about it, my brain kept bringing up the thing I'd thought about constantly for the past 24 hours. Niall and Olivia. Why was he talking to her and not me? I usually don't get jealous but I just don't understand what's going on. But I trust them, he's my boyfriend and she's my best friend. They would never do anything like that to me...or would they?

Niall's P.O.V

"Yeah, I'm sitting in a cab right now. I'm on my way."

"Really!?" Olivia yelled.

"Yes! And guess what, no one knows that I'm gone. They probably think that I'm asleep." I chuckled.

"I can't believe you did it!"

"What about Sophie, did you manage to distract her?"

"Well I...I think so. She's currently at her house and i told her I'd call her if anything happens."

"Okay, that'll do. I'll be at yours in an hour. And Olivia, please make sure that no one sees us. I can't risk getting caught, you know..." I sighed. The boys will be furious. But as Olivia said, it will be worth it.

"Trust me, no one will find out. I'll see you soon then Romeo." She teased.

"Bye Liv." I chuckled and hung up.

"Are you enjoying Sweden so far sir?" The driver looked at me. I nodded with a smile.

"I love it. It's one of my favourite places in the world."

"Really? Well then you haven't actually seen the world." He chuckled. "It's a beautiful country but I've seen some amazing places in my life." He started talking about all the places he'd visited, he probably knows more about them than the people living there do. I've never met someone who knows so much about everything. This driver wasn't just an ordinary driver, he was like Wikipedia. He literally had something to say about every single thing we passed on the way to Olivia's. The time went by fast as he talked and before I knew it, he pulled up at Olivia's house.

"Thank you so much, it's been a pleasure." I shook his hand and grabbed my bag. I'd hardly packed anything since I wasn't planning on staying too long. I hurried to the door and knocked three times. After a few seconds the door opened and someone pulled me inside.

"Niall!" Olivia pulled me in for a hug. I chuckled and hugged her back.

"Hey Liv, how are you babe?"

"I was worried, you're an hour late! I almost called the cops." She laughed and pushed me to the living room.

"I'm sorry, the driver kind of had a lot to say. It's so good to see you again." I smiled and sat down on the couch.