Chapter 50

I've looked at everyone's opinions and I think I've made a decision about the future of this fanfic! But I won't reveal it just yet :) Again, thank you everyone for all your lovely messages! I'm not feeling so good today, haven't eaten anything but a couple of spoon B&J's and a few blueberries but nothing will stop me from giving you a new chapter! Hope you like it! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's P.O.V

"1:27 pm." She still wasn't back. I couldn't concentrate on the game, I kept throwing glances at the watch. It felt like the seconds had turned into hours, it took forever until the clock hit 2 pm. And just like she'd promised, she walked into the door when it was 2 pm sharp.

"Sophie!" I yelled as she'd barely opened the door. I flew up from the couch, picked her up and spinned her around in a hug. She wrapped her legs around my waist and placed her hands on my cheeks, gazing into my eyes.

"Nialler!" She said with the most adorable smile ever. She leaned in and gently brushed her lips against mine.

"How were the girls?" I carefully loosened my grip around her and she jumped down to the floor.

"Good. Ellie's went and gotten herself a new boyfriend." She kicked off her shoes and threw them into the closet. "Cara was still pretty shaken up and...Lauren didn't even come. She said she couldn't face me after what she's done to me, to us." I heard the tone in her voice changing, it's still hard for her to talk about it. For me too but I guess I hadn't realised that I was a parent. It's like they say, girls become mums when they're pregnant and guys become dads when they first hold their baby...which I never got to do. I shook my head, forced back the tears and brought my thoughts back to reality.

"We've picked out the clothes we're wearing for tour." I smiled.

"Really!? I'm so excited, I can't believe it actually starts soon!" She laughed and walked past me to the couch. "Ugh, I'm exhausted!" She said as she lay down in the corner of the couch. "Where are the other boys?"

"Harry was just here...naked of course. Zayn's with some girl I think and Lou and Liam are probably with Danielle and Eleanor." I mumbled. "I talked to your dad...they all miss you and they're excited to see you."

"I'd rather stay here." She said with a sad look. Why did I even bring that up? I lied down on top of Sophie, between her legs with my head resting on her chest. She slipped her hands inside of my checked shirt, they were ice cold to my bare chest. Her small hands trailed over my chest as she placed a few kissed on my neck. I entangled our legs and closed my eyes as I felt a wave of happiness washing over my body. I slightly turned my head to place a kiss on her arm.

"It's only for a few days." I finally said.

"Mmhm." she hummed and I felt her nodding a little. The touch of her soft lips against my skin drove me crazy, I've never felt this alive in my whole life. She was teasing me, she knew she was in control and I was helpless. She stroked her nose against my neck and placed small, gentle kisses along my jawline before she brought her lips to my ear. "I want you." She whispered with a giggle. My heartbeat was raising and I was breathing heavily. I quickly sat up and turned around, she was grinning teasingly at me. Yup, I was hooked. She got on her knees to be able to press her lips againt mine. She tangled her fingers in my hair, pulling me closer to her body. I placed my hands on her hips and deepened the kiss. She slowly pulled away, all out of breath, and leaned her forehead against mine while gazing into my eyes with a playful grin playing on her lips.