Chapter 14

So...we need a little drama... ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie's P.O.V

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes were two beautiful blue eyes staring at me. Niall smiled and stroked my cheek.

"Well good morning you stalker." I giggled.

He chuckled. "Good morning love!" He pulled me closer and rested his chin on my head. I embraced his scent, his aftershave drove me crazy!

"How'd you sleep?" He asked and ran his hand through my hair.

"Amazing, like a baby!" I grinned. "Soo...I have to work for a few hours but I'll be back at 3.00pm."

"I have some interviews that I have to do today, don't know when I'll be back. Around 5.00pm or something." He said with his irresistible morning voice.

"Hey, what about going out for dinner with Danielle, Eleanor and the boys tonight? I know this amazing chinese restaurant! I'll call them right away." Niall jumped out of bed and got his phone. I laid back down in the bed, stared up the ceiling. For once I am happy, I can be myself and I don't have to be someone else to make people like me. I looked at my bracelet that I was wearing. It was beautiful, I can't believe Niall ordered it especially for me but I never want him to spend money on gifts for me ever again. I could hear Niall talking to one of the boys in the other room. I loved hearing his voice, his think Irish accent. If it was up to me to decide, I would never let him shut up. I would force him to talk all day and all night. I giggled, Niall was standing in the door smiling. He was still on the phone but he pointed at himself, mouthed 'I', made a heart with his hands, mouthed 'love' and then pointed at me. I blew him an air kiss, he pretendent to catch it and put his hand where his heart is. I laughed and shook my head, he's such an idiot. But he's my idiot.

I got up, got dressed and blushed my teeth. Niall was still on the phone, but with the management and he didn't sound very happy.

"Now!? No way, 6 hours? That's ridiculous." He yelled. I started making us some breakfast, just sandwiches since I didn't feel like burning down my apartment today. Niall grabbed his sandwich and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you." He whispered and smiled.

"Welcome." I giggled.

"Fine, I'm on my way." He muttered and hung up. "They want me to start doing interviews right now." He sighed.

"It's okay, I'm off to work in a couple of hours anyway."

"Oh, dinner tonight at 9.00pm with the others!" He smiled and gave me a quick kiss. "Thanks for breakfast, it was amazing!" He chuckled, mocking me. I just stuck my tongue out to him.

"I'm making progress." He chuckled and hugged me tight.

"Of course you are darling. I'll see you in a few hours. Take care and try to not burn down the house, will ya?" He winked and kissed me on the forehead.

"Fuck off." I muttered.

He chuckled. "Bye!" He waved and 2 seconds later he was gone.

Zayn - 'Need to talk to you, do you have time for me today?' That was just one of all the texts that Zayn had sent me this morning. I quickly replied.

'Sure, have a few hours now before work. Come over?'

10 minutes later my doorbell rang. Wow, that was quick. I opened the door and there he stood, his eyes were empty and he was really pale. He looked like he hadn't gotten any sleep at all but he was smiling at me.