Chapter 19

"SOPHIE!" I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Niall was still lying next to me sleeping. "SOPHIE!" I recognized the voice, it was Eleanor. ...Oh shit, the shopping trip! I looked over at the alarm clock. Already 11.45am!? I jumped out of bed.

"Ms. Sophie Jonson, you're late!" Danielle giggled as she wagged her finger at me.

"Sorry." I quietly said, blushing.

"And Niall's still asleep." Eleanor rolled her eyes. "Come on now babe, get dressed and we'll head off." She winked. They were both looking incredible, so pretty. I sighed and started getting dressed.

I quickly threw on a blouse and a pair of skinny jeans. My hair was a mess and I didn't have time to straighten it so I just shook my head a bit, letting my curls fall naturally. I did my makeup and went out to the kitchen where Danielle and Eleanor were sitting with a half asleep Niall next to them. His hair was messy and he didn't have a shirt on.

"Ah, there she is!" Danielle smiled as she stood up.

"Good morning sleepyhead." I giggled as I kissed Niall's cheek.

"Morning." He smiled as he continued eating.

Eleanor laughed. "You'd rather sit here and eat than give your beautiful girlfriend a proper good morning kiss?" She raised an eyebrow at him. Niall froze, put the food down and stood up from his chair. He layed both his hands on my cheeks as he closed the space between us with passionate force. His lips played with mine as he ran his tongue along my lower lip, I slightly opened my mouth and allowed him to deepen the kiss. I completely forgot about everything around us until Danielle awkwardly cleared her throat. I quickly pulled away from the kiss. My breath was unsteady, I could hear my heart pounding inside my chest.

"Good morning Mrs. Horan." Niall said with a cheeky grin. I just looked at him with a surprised face. Eleanor and Danielle started laughing, guess my facial expression was funnier than I'd thought. Niall winked and sat back down to continue his meal.

"Well, that was a nice way to start off the day." I said with an awkward smile.

Niall chuckled. "Have fun darlin'!"

I stole one of the toasts he'd made and skipped out the door. "You too." I smiled.

Eleanor and Danielle stared at me. "He shares food with you!?" Eleanor exclaimed.

"Er...yeah." I shrugged.

"Oh my...he doesn't let anyone touch his food. Not even the other lads." Danielle chuckled.

"Guess that proves how much he loves you." Eleanor winked. I smiled awkwardly, still overwhelmed by the kiss.

"Ugh, I love this shop! I'm addicted to their clothes." Danielle sighed. We'd been shopping for over 3 hours, I love the fact that they're just as addicted to shopping as I am. We were inside Topshop, we'd only been here for abround 10 minutes and Danielle already had about 15 different items to try on.

"Soph, you have to try this on!" Eleanor said as she handed me a dress. It was really cute but I would probably look weird in it. It was one shoulder lace dress. (dress on the side)

"No, it'll look much better on you." I smiled. She just shook her head and forced me into the dressing room.

"Come on, let us see it!" Danielle said eagerly as I tried the dress on. I walked out and their jaws dropped.

"It looks weird on me, I'll just take it off." I said as I turned to walk back to the dressing room.

"STOP." Eleanor hissed. "It. Looks. GREAT." She exclaimed.

Danielle nodded. "If you don't get it, I'll get it for you."

"Thanks but..." I started.

"No buts, wear it tomorrow for the date with Niall!" Danielle said. She froze asshe turned to Eleanor. They exchanged a frustrated glance.

"I mean, you know...." Danielle stuttered.

Eleanor hit her on the arm. "Are you hungry Soph? Get changed and we'll go grab some lunch." Eleanor smiled.

I heard them whisper, I couldn't really figure out what they were saying but Eleanor was frustrated. I decided not to think much more about it. I payed for the dress and we walked out of the store, only to be met by a mob of fans. My eyes widened, how did they know where we were? But Danielle and Eleanor didn't seem surprised, they were used to it.

"Oh my god, there they are!"

"Danielle, I love you. You and Liam are so cute together!"

"Eleanor, can you give this to Lou?"

"Sophie, please take a picture with me?"

I heard hundreds of different voices yelling at the same time, I was starting to get a little dizzy but I pulled myself together. I took some photos with fans, received multiple gifts and papers that were for the boys and the questions kept coming.

"Have you and Niall moved in together?"

"Are you engaged?"

"Where are One Direction?"

"Are you famous?"

I was confused, I didn't know who to talk to or which questions I should answer. I felt an arm grab mine and pull me away from the fans.

"Sorry girls, we have to go!" Eleanor smiled and pulled me along with her.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it. It's a little confusing at the beginning but it gets easier, promise." She winked. Danielle cme up on my other side with her hands full of cards, papers and photos. She put them in one of her bags and smiled grinned at me.

"You're famous now Soph." She winked as I shook my head.

"This is so weird, I can't imagine how it'll be like when I go back to Sweden." I sighed. I was actually starting to get homesick. I missed my friends and my family but the thought of being away from Niall quickly made me change my mind.

"You have to help me." I pleaded. "It's mine and Niall's one month anniversary tomorrow and I have absolutley no idea what I should buy for him."

"It's okay, we'll help you out." Danielle said. We were sitting at a small café, eating. It was really cosy and quiet. Occasionally some fans would stop by and ask for photos but I didn't mind, the fans were so lovely.

"How about some clothes, a perfume or something?" Danielle suggested.

I shook my head. "It's too casual. I want to get him something special." I smiled.

"How about...food?" Eleanor grinned.

"Ha-ha, very funny." I muttered. "All he does is eat."

"Let me see your bracelet!" Danielle pointed at the bracelet Niall had given to me.

"Oh god, it's beautiful but why does it say 'Potato'?" Eleanor laughed.

"Niall." I said as I giggled.

"That explains everything." Danielle shook her head and laughed.

"It's gonna be hard to top that." Eleanor said with a frown. I nodded, I had no idea what I should get him. Why didn't I think about this earlier?

"Alright, you finished? I'm ready for some more shopping." Danielle winked as she stood up.

"I swear, you're addicted." Eleanor said as she shook her head.

"Hey, yer no better than me!" Danielle laughed. I loved being with them, it was like having two older sisters.

"You coming Soph?" Eleanor said as they both took my hands and pulled me along with them. I had a feeling this was gonna be a very long shopping trip.