Chapter 27

Sophie's P.O.V

"And of all these things i'm sure of, i'm not quite certain of your love. And you make me scream, but then i made you cry. When i left that little bird, with it's broken leg to die. But if i kiss you, will your mouth read this truth darling how i miss you, strawberry's taste how lips do, and it's not complete yet, mustn't get our feet wet, cause that leads to regret, diving in too soon. But i'll owe it all to you, my little bird."

I opened my eyes, sat up and looked around the room. The bed was empty but I heard the guitar...and Niall's angelic voice. I love when he plays Ed Sheeran songs, it makes my heart melt. But my favourite Ed Sheeran song is by far Small Bump. I always get goosebumps when I listen to it. And even more when Niall sings it.

"What a perfect way of waking up." I thought to myself. A huge smile spread across my face when I heard the familiar song.

"I've tried playing it cool-" He knows I've woken up. I quickly flew up from bed, put on my pink hotpants from Hollister and Niall's hoodie. I brushed my teeth, put my hair in a ponytail and skipped out of the bedroom to see Niall sitting in the couch with a big grin on his face.

"'Cos you make my heart race!" He yelled, pointed at me and pointed to his chest where his heart is. He put his guitar down and jumped up from the couch.

"GOOD MORNING MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS!" He picked me up and hugged me tight, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started kissing my neck, causing me to giggle.

"Niall stop it, it tickles!" I laughed and laid my hands on his cheeks, pulled his face to mine and kissed him. I smiled all through the kiss. "Someone's happy." I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Why wouldn't I be? I have you, that's more than enough to make me happy!" He put me down, hid his face in my neck and slipped his hands inside the hoodie I was wearing. His hands were cold and caused me to shiver.

"Niall! You're cold." I moaned.

"And you're really really hot." He murmured.

"You're so silly." I shook my head and giggled. He took a step back and stared at me, all the way from my toes until our eyes locked. His eyes glistened as his mouth pulled up in a big grin, exposing his perfectly white teeth and leaving me breathless. He was gorgeous.

"The others are waiting for us but it's alright, we can skip breakfast." He said with a cheeky grin and winked.

I furrowed my eyebrows and glared at him. "You wanna miss a chance to eat? Are you alright, maybe you're sick? Something's seriously wrong. Are pigs flying?" I said sarcastically and looked up at the ceiling. Niall chuckled and cupped my chin in his hand, turned my face so I was looking at him.

"I just want to spend time with you." He shrugged. "When we're in Ireland I know we'll barely have any time together." He said with an innocent smile.

"You simply have to control yourself then 'cause I'm hungry!" I snickered, grabbed his hand and pulled him with me to the door.