Chapter 4

I've given you 4 chapters tonight so I think you should leave me some comments. Just tell me what you think about this. I would really really appreciate it. Thank you. :) x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and the first thing I saw was the alarm clock on the night table. 11.45am!! What the fuck, did I really sleep this late? The second thing I noticed was the fact that I was all alone in the bed. Niall must've left for work or something... so I just got up and brushed my teeth. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist. He kissed my neck and I could feel my heart beating faster. He sent shivers down my spine and I had to bite my lip to keep myself from moaning.

"N-Niall, stop it!" I giggled. But he just tightened his grip around my waist and kept kissing my neck.

"Good morning darling! Did you miss me?" before I could answer he skipped out of the bathroom and disappeared. He was so weird. I just laughed for myself.

I got changed into a cute skirt and a nice blouse. Put on a tiny bit of mascara and went out into the kitchen where Niall was standing, without a shirt, frying eggs.

"I didn't know you could cook." I sat down at the table where he'd prepared breakfast.

"Well, since you can't even chop onions I figured that I'd make you breakfast." He turned around and smiled. "You look gorgeous."

"Thank you." I blushed.

After an incredible breakfast we both sat down in the couch.

"How about just staying in today? We'll fix the heater in your apartment and just chill. I'll show you London some other day." He looked at me with his big blue eyes.

"Mr.Horan, is this just an excuse for you to make sure that we'll spend another day together?" I gave him a mean look. He didn't look convinced.

"Maybe..." He gave away a cheeky smile.

"Fine by me!" I got up from the couch and skipped to the bedroom. I could hear him chuckle behind me.

I sat down on the bed and took a deep breath. Wow, I can't believe this is actually happening.

I took my skirt and the blouse off. Searched my bag for something more comfortable to wear when Niall walked in. He'd put on a pair of jeans and a white shirt. He was beautiful. He's the only one I know who can look that good in just a regular white shirt. I was mesmerised.

"Niall! Don't you knock?" I crossed my arms and pretended to be mad at him.

"My house, my rules. Rememeber?" He winked and laughed.

"Twat. Now get out." Great, he's seen me half naked now too. The weird thing is that I didn't mind, not at all. I hurried and put on a pair of shorts and a cute Tshirt. Niall stepped closer to me.

"No, go away... leepreechaaauuun." I knew It'd annoy him.

"Oh no you didn't. Did you just call me what I think I heard you call me?" He was talking really fast and coming from Sweden, it wasn't easy for me to keep up so I just gave him a dirty look. He gave away an evil smile and I regretted calling him leprechaun right away.

"Niall, no. I'm sorry!" I was in fits from laughing.

He got closer and close. Eventually we were only inches away from each other. He pinned me to the wall and grabbed my wrists. I had nowhere to go. I tried to escape but he just tightened his grip and smiled that evil smile again. We both knew he had the control over me and he loved every second of it.