Chapter 23

Sophie's P.O.V

I gently closed the door, careful to not wake him up. I sighed in relief, I was out now. I'd made it without him noticing. I threw my bag over my shoulder and walked down the street.

"Good morning Ms. Jonson!" My neighbour yelled from his porch.

"Good morning Mr. Tyler." I smiled at him but didn't stop. He's so lovely, I don't think he really knows who Niall is so he treats him just like a normal guy. Mr. Tyler is around 60-70 years and he's the kindest man ever, he's helped me so much with my apartment.

"Oh my god, it's Sophie Jonson!" A few girls squealed as they ran up to me. "Where's Nialler!?" One of them yelled in my face.

"I don't know." I lied. I don't want any fans to find out where I live.

"Can you please give these to Harry?" A girl handed me a couple of papers with twitters scribbled down on them.

"Err...yeah sure!" I smiled. I had to hurry up, he would wake up any second now. "I'm sorry girls, I'm late I have to go." I said with an apologizing smile.

"No wait! Could we please get a picture with you?" They pleaded. I sighed, how could they even recognize me? I took a few pictures with them and put their notes in my bag.

"Thank you so much!" They yelled when they walked away. I didn't have time for more distractions. I put my sunglasses on and looked down on the ground as I hurried to the familiar restaurant.

"Hi." I whispered as I climbed into the bed next to him. I knew he was awake.

"Hey...." I gently placed my lips on his. His eyes were still closed, his hair was messy. I traced lines on his arm with my fingertips, his skin was warm and soft.

He furrowed his eyebrows and opened his eyes, looking straight into my eyes. A bright smile lit up his angelic face. "This is how I want to wake up every morning." He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Are you high?" I laughed.

"High on you." He winked. "You're wearing the necklace." He took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Of course, I love it."

"One day you'll wear my ring too." His eyes glistened as he pulled me in for a kiss, I smiled as I pulled away.

"What and how much of it did you smoke?" I giggled as I jumped out of the bed and skipped out to the livingroom.

"Hey, don't leave me!" He whined. Next thing I knew his arms were wrapped around my waist. He nibbled on my neck.

"Niall stop, it tickles!" I giggled. "I've got something for you!" I released myself from his grip.

"Burnt toast and eggs again?" He teased. I playfully punched him on the arm.

"Actually..." I picked up the bag from Nandos and put it on the table. "Good morning and you're welcome!" I winked.

"Darlin' you're the best!" He chuckled as he hugged me. "I'm starving!"

Niall's P.O.V

"Yeah, we'll be there in 3 hours. Sure! Yeah, I'll tell him that. And thank you all for yesterday, I'm so lucky to have friends like you. Bye babe." She hung up and sat next to me on the couch, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Who was it?"

"Danielle. Everyone says hi, they want to see us. I told them we'll be there in 3 hours." She smiled.