Chapter 7

The first thing I saw when I opened my was Niall's beautiful face. He was asleep and he was snoring. I smiled, he looked so peaceful, like nothing in the world could bring him down. I stroked his cheek with my fingertips just to make sure he was real. I still had to pinch myself sometimes to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I could lay here and just watch him sleep for hours, wonder what he's thinking about, if he's dreaming. I softly reached over and kissed the corner of his mouth, careful to not wake him up. Then I realised that I still had my clothes on from yesterday, I didn't even change into PJ's last night. I got up, took my clothes off and went into the bathroom to shower. I stopped right in front of the mirror to look at myself. I hated the way I looked to be honest. My body was weird, not proportional. I looked at myself in disgust.

"He's too good for you, way out of your league. You're just another one in the row." I whispered to myself. Surprisingly, my words didn't hurt as much as I'd thought they would. I sighed. I was in love, I didn't care what anyone thought. Not even what the small, judging voce in my head thought. I was happy and I deserved to be happy. I smiled at the mirror and jumped into the shower.

I loved the sound of the pouring water, it helped me to think. It was calming, I wish I could stay in here forever. But I had so much to do today, actually no I didn't but I was excited to spend yet another day with my boyfriend. I wish I could tell everyone about him but it was way too early.

I dried my hair and straightened it, brushed my teeth, put just a little mascara and powder on and got dressed. I was wearing the new shorts that I bought yesterday and a nice T-shirt. I love the shops here in London. They are incredible, I could just stay out and shop for hours. It's kind of disappointing that I can't take Niall with me. We can't do anything out together, it sucks. We just have to hold out for a couple of more weeks. I couldn't help but smiling. I went back into the bed where Niall was still asleep and cuddled up to him. Listened to the sound of his breaths, his chest went up and down as he breathed in and out.

Suddenly, I heard my door unlocking. My eyes widened and I froze, I couldn't move a muscle. I just layed there like a statue.

"GEEEEEEEEEEEEET UUUUUUUUP SLEEPY HEADS!!" Of course, who else would it be? I smiled at the sound of the One Direction boys. They rushed into the bedroom like a tornado and started jumping around, yelling and waking Niall up. I was in fits from laughing, Niall looked like he was going to have a heart attack. The boys all jumped into the bed and hugged me.

"Fuck off." Niall moaned. He didn't look amused.

"Ahh, Niall don't be like that!" Louis said. They were all laughing.

"We missed you guys so we had to come and see you!" Zayn smiled. They were such cuties, I giggled but Niall just pulled the covers over his head.

"Hope we didn't interrupt anything." Harry looked at me, winked and grinned. The boys laughed.

Niall sat up and looked over at me. "Good morning, beautiful." He smiled and kissed my cheek. I could feel my cheeks going red. It just made the other boys laugh even harder.

Suddenly it hit me, my door was locked. How did they... "Oh Niall, here are your keys and your phone. You frogot them at our place yesterday." Liam handed Niall his things.