Thanks :')

Thank You! 

So the end has come for The Witch of Camelot, it’s taken a while but there are a lot of you wonderful Wattpaders out there I want to thank.

Firstly @CarolinaC who has supported all aspects of my writing since the beginning, always offering good advice and kind words. A talented writer she is not to be missed and I am indebted to her for making me feel as if my writing (particularly my poetry) has a purpose and a place to be read.

Secondly to a few very lovely people who have joined Nimue and Arthur on this, their first journey together; @SavvyBori, @jenny29757, @rickvbeck, @GrneyedIrishrose, @SheannaShanta, @PattySirithanapin, @CJbooklover611, @chris671, @skrieger, @barbc9, @rell123, @Candie0921, @ljennings1, @AngellaLight  and many more, I thank you from the very depths of my heart.

Every time I see someone has read, commented, voted or added The Witch of Camelot to their reading list I experience an intense excitement and joy. I know I still have a long way to go, there is editing needed of that I am aware, but to see people actually connecting with my character has been a real joy.

This was my first upload of a novel on Wattpad and the first one I have ever physically completed, I do not think I could have finished it without the support and brilliance of everyone here, so thank you very much!

Much love Amy xxx (a.k.a Markus)

P.S for those of you wondering where Mordred is or hoping to find out what happens next please look out for the coming Sequel, For The Love of A Pendragon.