You dont love me...

(A/n)

Hi guys! Happy Easter everyone! So im sorry i couldnt get a real chapter out sooner, my charger broke for my phone and primus forbid i write on my laptop. So yeah i got a new charger...

Song: Starring role (lyrics)

(Y/n's pov)

Its been weeks since jackson asked me out, i was hanging out with my friend Jordynn. Bee warmed up to the fact that i was dating jackson and not him, Bee was parked near me and Jordynn. I was sitting on his hood because why not? Not like he will care, i hope. "You wont believe who flirted with me the other day!" I looled confused,"who?" I asked. "Jackson! He was like,'hey wanna know what makes my day?' And i was like,'What?' And he was like,'seeing your smile~' i cant believe it!" She fangirled. "Me either, especially since he asked me out way before that..." i sighed,"guess he likes me more..." jordynn smirked, bee revved his engine. "Not likely... plus... im his girlfriend he has to love me... right?" She shook her head,"highly unlikely..." i growled,"and you didnt bother to ask how it felt to loose max!!!" She shrugged,"that loser? Ha! I dont care if he's dead..." bee revved his engine at her response. I felt tears sting my eyes,"TAKE THAT BACK!!!" I yelled. She shook her head, i stormed to bee's driver door, opened it, and slamed it shut, and drove off leaving that jerk to walk home. I pulled bee over on the side of the road to let myself calm down,"im sorry bee, i didnt mean to slame your door that hard..." i said putting my forehead to the center of the steering wheel,"its fine... i understand, you want to... talk about what happened?" He asked kindly. I nodded then unbuckled and layed on the seat looking up at the roof of bee's alt-mode,"i cant believe jackson did that..." i sighed,"guys do that..." bee said. "Bee im really questioning why i love him... i guess he is nice, sweet, but nothing like you-" i put my hand over my mouth. "What was that?" Bee teased. "N-nothing..." i blushed,"Im not even sure i love jackson anymore... i mean our relationship has to be one-sided for him to flirt with my friend." I heard a very quiet sigh from bee,"plus i love someone else, im sure their more worthy of my love..." i smiled to myself. "Yeah? And who is this 'someone else'?" Bee asked curiously,"eh... you wouldn't know him..." i said. "Give me some hints..." he said causing me to smile,"well he's very close to me, he makes me smile when he isn't acting funny or cringy, he's got blue eyes, and he looks after me when ever were on a mission..." i said. "Sideswipe?" Bee asked sounding a little sad,"nope...""a human boy?""nope.""someone i know?" "Yep..." "max?" I shook my head,"i guess you really dont want to know..." i smiled. "I do! I'd do anything to find out!" Bee sighed, "Your the best bee..." i smiled before buckling up again and bee drove us home. 'Hopefully he wont find out...' i thought to myself.

(A/n)

Nooo!!! Todays the last day of my spring break!!! I hate school, i was told that my school only has 10 weeks left. I hope thats true because i hate school, but my best friend's gonna move back to his dad's house all the way to the state of NY... for me thats way to far! I guess we could text but if my dad finds out i gave a boy my number he'd freak out! Oh well... we still have roblox chat XD