I Miss You...

(A/n)

Hi guys! Not much to say, uh so i might not do updates on Tuesdays and Thursdays So yeah... X3 anywho enjoy!

Song: deep in the meadow (rue's lullaby)

(Y/n's pov)

I was sitting in my bunker, currently thinking of max. I missed him alot more then i though i would, i didnt notice a yellow bot looking at me. "Deep in the meadow, under the willow, a bed of grass, a soft green pillow, lay down your head, and close your eyes, and when they open, the sun will rise, here it's safe, here it's warm, here the daisies guard, you from every harm, here your dreams are sweet, and tomorrow brings them true, here is the place, where i love you~" i quietly sang to myself. I was thinking of max and bee. I had a school girl crush on the bid yellow mech, i felt myself starting to cry. "Max...." i cried quietly with my hands covering my face. I heard the sounds of light footsteps of one of the bots,"(y/n)..." i heard bee say as he picked me up. I didnt want to talk to anyone, i just wanted to be alone. Hopefully bee would understand, i felt a giant finger rub my back which slowed my crying by a small amount. "Its ok (y/n)... ill protect you..." he said calmly, i gave a sad smile and looked up at the mech,"t-thanks bee... r-right now i-i need a g-good friend..." i stuttered with tears still in my eyes.

(Bee's pov)

"Here is the place, where i love you~" i felt my spark ache at her sad singing, i sighed quietly and picked her up, quietly muttering her name. I rubbed her back with a diget and smiled at her small form that slowed her crying, this made me fell better that i calmed her. "Its ok (y/n)... ill protect you..." i said calmly trying to calm her,"t-thanks bee... r-right now i-i need a g-good friend..." she stuttered after her crying. 'Friend...' i thought to myself, that word made a very slight sting to my spark. I ignored said sting and helped (y/n) calm herself down, eventually she fell asleep in my servo. I transformed and she way laying on my front seats,"sleep well (y/n)..."

(A/n)

Few finally finished, so this is... what? Monday... Tuesday... Wednesday... three days late! Geez... so i had an idea but i scraped it when i though of this chapter next chapter will be posted this coming friday (3/23/18) so yeah... hope ya enjoyed reading my crappy chapter for Wednesday/Monday!