Just Friends...

(A/n)

Hi guys dont know if ill be able tp post this the day i wrote it (3/28/18) if i do hurray! And i have spring break in like two days (3/30/18) so ill be getting more chapters! (Person on left is jackson and person on right replace with your characteristics)

Song: just friends (love sentience or SVTFOE)

(Y/n's pov)

Today i got a text from one of my other friends jackson. Jackson was my ex-crush i had forgot what he looked like but ill always remember what his voice sounds like. Jackson- if i remember right was a pretty-boy that was my friend, he was very popular and everyone in his friend group shipped us. I hated it of course, being me. I smiled and walked up to my dad,"hey dad, mind if i hany out with one of my boy-friends?" He slowly turned around. "'ONE'?! AND 'BOYFRIEND'?!" he started to freak out,"DAD!! He's a guy and he's my friend! And hes one of my many guy friends!" He nodded. "You'll have to ask bee to take you... then i guess-""Thanks Dad!!" I ran to find my guardian only to run into the back of his leg. "OWW!!!" I yelped and held my forehead,"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!!!!" I repeated to myself and my worried guardian looked at me."you alright (y/n)?" I shook my head,"WHAT PART OF 'OWW' DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!!!" I yelled at the yellow mech. He rolled his eyes and i shook my head,"bee can you take me to my friend's house?" He nodded."sure..."

*timeskip*

Bee pulled into the driveway and i smiled,"stay here bee, imma go get him..." i got out of bee and walked to the front door it opened immediately,"gah!" I yelped and jackson smiled,"oopse sorry!" He blushed. "Wow... its sure been awhile..." he said staring at me, i smiled,"agreed to long..." He stared right into my eyes,"your so beautiful..." he said causing us both to blush. "So... wanna go for a drive?" I asked him breaking the slight awkward silence, he nodded. I started to walk to bee and Jackson's jaw dropped,"i know im rich and all but this is one nice car!" He commented."heh thanks my dad is letting me use it for awhile..." i said getting in the front seat with jackson getting in the passagers seat,"this thing got a radio?" Jackson asked. I shrugged,"i dunno, havent driven it much..." just then i heard radio static."it does... what station?" I shrugged,"surprise me..." just then i heard one of our favorite songs,"ooh, it was no secret, the way that we feel, a love that's so pure, a love that's so real~" we sang together. I pulled up to a small hill after then end of the song, "remember this place jackson?" I smiled he nodded. "You mean the hill that we meet at? Duh i remember!" He smiled. I got out of bee and sat on the grass, jackson sat right next to me.  Jackson stared at me,"h-hey (y/n) can i tell you something?" I nodded."I've had a crush on you since before school ended,"really?" He nodded."do you want to... i dunno... date me?" My (e/c) eyes widened at his question,"yes jackson!" I said hugging him. "Your not dating max?" I felt a slight sting in my heart,"N-no... what we had was a family bond... plus m-max got i-in a car w-wreck..." i stuttered. "He did?!" I nodded,"and he passed away that night at a hospital..." i feal tears fall down my face. Jackson hugged me close,"its ok... lets get you home..." he said comfortingly. He helped me into bee's passanger seat and drove us to his house and i waved goodbye to my new boyfriend and had bee drive me home. The whole way home the cab was silent.

(A/n)

Hi guys so i did update this the day it was writing thank god... but yeah.... uh... not much to say... hope you enjoyed!