Sorry...

(A/n)

Hey guys... not much to say... sorry this was late i mean it was posted two days late but I've been busy with 1) reading a book for a book project 2) fixing something important of mine 3) helping my mom with my 6 week old brother

Song: I don't dance (Lee Brice/lyrics)

(Y/n's pov)

I woke up in bee's car form, i blushed lightly realizing where i was. "Bee... are you awake...?" I quietly asked,"i am..." he replied which scared me,"gah!" I yelped. "Its ok (y/n)... im here-""im not a child! Im a teenager!" I scoffed at the mech,"i never said you were..." bee argued. I rolled my eyes,"im not that fragile..." i said before trying to open the car door but it was locked,"hey! Let me out!" I growled at my guardian."Nope..." i forcefully pushed the door open,"open god dang it!" I growled to myself. The door flug open causing me to hit the ground face first,"ah!" I said before hitting the ground. Sideswipe say this and laughed,"enjoy the night with your girlfriend bee?" I growled."IM NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND AND EVEN IF I WAS YOU SHOULDN'T TREAT YOUR LEADER LIKE THAT!!!" i yelled at Sideswipe, which caught him off guard and rush off. Bee transformed and saw me run off to my bunker, he sighed and followed me. I was sitting in a corner, "he probably hates me now..." i muttered before i saw a fimilar yellow bot walking over to me. "Go away bee..." i warned him,"Hey... are you alright?" Bee said calmly. "Go away bee..." i said a bit louder, completely ignoring his question. "(Y/n)...""Dont you '(y/n)' me! Im sick of this- Sideswipe treating you like he's above you- his bickering with strongarm! I just want to go to my home... i want my real car back, so i can go for drives without having to do or say anything to a giant robot alien! I miss my old life- the one were max was still alive!" I said starting to choke from holding back my crying. Bee seemed hurt at my words, he picked me up."i really wished the world worked for you like that (y/n)... i really do..." (if you get that reference congrats) bee said sadly holding me close to his face,"sure you do..." i said sarcastically.

(A/n)

Sorry its late and short X3 hope you enjoyed ill do my best to update soon.