Long way from then.

(A/n)
So as a writer i re-read some of my older writings and i saw how i made (y/n) and bee act as if they hated each other so yeah... kinda based off of that.
Song: Love like you (steven universe/lyrics)

(Y/n's pov)

I peacefully thought to myself, wondering random things. 'Would ww1 be considered animal abuse if it was all dogs instead? How would the guns work? And would the fighter jet dogs act like the dogs in  the movie Up?' I thought randomly, I was suddenly hugged from behind by my caring leader and best friend. "Hey (Y/n)." Bee said and snuggled up to me. I smiled,"Hi, how's my banana boyfriend?" I asked teasing him. He smiled and stared at me,"I'm great, now that your near." He said and tightened his grib slightly, in a comforting way not tense. We stood there, it was really heard not to hear and feel Bee's breath coming from behind me. Shivers ran along my spine as he held me close,"You need anything Bee?" I asked while tilting my head to see the mech peaking above me. Bee blushed while looking down at me,"Can't i cuddle you without wanting something?" He asked innocently. I laughed,"No, its always something with you." Bee snuggled me closer,"I love you." Bee stated. I found myself turning around and leaning into a kiss with my boyfriend,"Hey Bee?" He gave a quiet 'hmm' in response. "I love something, i forgot what its called but it starts with U." I said before pressing my lips to his. I felt Bee push agianst me, deepening the kiss on his part. When we finally pulled away all i could do was hug my boyfriend,"(Y/n), that was clever. And i loved it." Bee spoke softly while hugging me close.

(A/n)

AHHHHHH!!! SCHOOLISSLOWLYKILLINGME!!!

Im fine. Anyway... had to get something out so yeah! Thanks for reading my crappy writing!