New Friends...

(A/n)

Sorry for all the steven universe music but i just love the music one of the best fandoms with music that and undertale (Dont tell me SU and UT are connected i know they are somehow)

Song: love like you

(Y/n's pov)

I smiled at the giant robots that could easily kill me on accident,"when did you find out?" My dad asked me."few seconds ago, i scared banana bot here..." i said tilting my head to the yellow and black bot, after i said that the red one gribbed his stomach and laughed. "Sideswipe!!" The feminine one yelled at the red bot, i smiled at this. Completely forgetting about max for the time being,"i cant help it bee does look like a banana!" 'Sideswipe' laughed. 'Bee' didnt seem to like 'sideswipe's laughing fit,"sorry... but i honestly dont see whats so funny..." 'Bee' said seriously,"sorry i had to say that..." i said while smiling. "Yeah, well it wasnt necessary..." he said,"yikes... someones been playing with the serious stick..."(mini refernece, if you get it your a cool bean 😎) 'Bee' groaned at my comment,"whatever like it matters..." he said rolling his eyes. I smiled,"So why were you crying?" The yellow bot asked. I ignored him,"so russ? wanna help me work on my bunker?" I asked and he nodded. "Hello? I asked you a question!" The yellow mech picked me up by the hood of my hoodie. "Hey!" I yelped,"PUT ME DOWN!!!" i yelled in his face.

(Bee's pov)

"Not until-" she suddenly kicked my servo and cought herself on my arm,"Hey!" I said grabbing her once more,"just a question that i need an answer to..." she looked away from me,"come on..." i said.

(Y/n's pov)

I looked away from his bright clear eyes, as much as i wanted to look at his eyes they would just remind me of max's eyes. Max had bright clear eyes, like this robot but max's eyes wouldnt make me blush, nor have butterflies in my stomach. "Go away..." i frowned, he sighed and set me down and i ran for my life, not caring if he came after me. I tried to run to my bunker and hide there, maybe he wouldnt care to look for me. "Not so fast (y/n), your not going Anywhere without a guardian." I heard my dad say before grabbing my wrist,"Hey!" I yelped. "Bee we need to give her a guardian since shes always running about..." my dad said,"ill be her guardian!" Sideswipe said."The last thing she needs is to be YOUR responsibility..." the feminine bot said,"aw come on! Your just jealous strongarm!" Sideswipe said. "Ill be her guardian..." the yellow and black bot said,"aww but bee... i wanna-""i dont care sideswipe..." Bee said."I want sideswipe thou! Hes way more fun!" I whined, Bee ignored me. I sighed, "this is stupid... being forced to have a grumpy bot as a guardian..." Bee then picked me up and gave a stern dace that would scare anyone."are you done yet?" He asked and i nodded quickly. "Good..." he set me down.

(A/n)

Hi! Ill try to get another chapter out today.... dont know if i can thou. Maybe i dunno... Hope ya enjoyed!