Small Feelings...

(A/n)
Hi guys! This was sposed to be out yesterday (but by the time i got home it was like 8:30 and i go to bed at 9:00) or it was sposed to be out earlier today but i was spending time with my friend bc its her birthday. So yeah...

Song: ill save you (nightcore)

(Y/n's pov)

Today wasn't all that great, i was bored to death and bee wouldnt let me visit my other friends. I sighed being bored to death,"BEE THERES NOTHING TO DO!!!!" i yelled at my guardian."Who says that? Theres plenty to do!" He argued,"yeah if your a 10,000 ton yellow and black robot..." he scoffed. "I dont weigh that much!" I laughed,"yeah right!" I smiled at him getting mad. "I dont care... you look like it... that and ya got lady hips..." i smirked,"W-WHAT?!" He stuttered. "Yep, you got lady hips..." i said with my eyes closed,"N-no i d-dont!" He stuttered again. "Then why ya stutterin' like a fool?" I smirked at my guardian being flustered,"Because you said i have lady hips!!!" He yelled. Causing sideswipe to come over laughing,"why on earth would you think that bee?" He asked. Bee's face was a dark blue,"Sideswipe you agree with me when i say bee has lady hips, right?" I smiled. He laughed,"bee? Lady hips? No way i would have never thought that!" He said sarcastically. Me and sideswipe laughed at poor bee for a good minute before i jumped down from my bunker and hugged bee's leg,"its ok bee... i still love ya..." i blushed when i realized what i said. "I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT!!!" I yelled when i heard sideswipe laugh, "sure you didnt..." I looked up slightly to see bee's bright blue face, that was before bee punched sideswipe in the arm. Sideswipe left after that laughing his behind off, i walked to my bunker to think of what just happened. 'Did i really mean it when i said i loved bee... maybe... may-bee....'

(A/n)

Hi guys... so my friend got a boyfriend... thats kinda cool... if it wasnt my crush... i mean yeah i have 2 crushes at my school and she asked out one who said no and i guess she asked out the other and he said yes... oh well... hope ya enjoyed sorry its a little short.