Guardian...

(A/n)

For some odd reason i like this picture X3
Song: love story (nightcore/ 1 hour)

(Y/n's pov)

I smiled i was sitting in my bunker drawing, i didnt really notice a yellow bot in the corner of my eye. "We were both young when i first saw ya, i closed my eyes and flashback starts, im standing there, on a balcony in the summer air, see the lights, see party, the ball gowns, see you make your way through the crowd and say 'hello', little did i know, cause you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles, and my daddy said,'Stay away from Juliet'~" i continued to sing definite not knowing the yellow mech get closer. Once i finished i open my eyes and see the yellow mech with a blue tint on his face (their blood is energon which is blue so just roll with it, kay? Good). "AHHH!!!!" I grabbed a small rock and threw it at bee in defense and he managed to block it with his arm,"DONT DO THAT BEE!!!" I yelled at my guardian who just laughed. "Sorry i just... liked your singing..." he said causing my face to heat up,"whatever... my old choir teacher could say different... her and my ex..." i said laughing. "You have an ex?" Bee asked,"yeah... he called me a stupid glitch and worst..." i said. He looked at me shocked,"you say 'glitch'?" I nodded. "When there are teachers around yes... mainly because im a computer geek/nerd..." i smiled, i closed my drawing notebook to prevent him seeing my drawing of him."what did you draw?" He asked his bright blue eyes had a hint of curiosity,"ah ah ah! Curiosity kilked the cat...." i said."DID SOMEONE SAY CAT?!" Asked a worried dino-bot, i smiled,"Theres no cat grimlock!" I yelled to the scared dino-bot. I noticed bee was staring at me, i blushed and looked at him. Which he quickly looked away hitting the sit of his face on some sort of scrap metal, i noticed a small cut that was bleeding blue stuff. "Bee!" I said walking over to where his face was, imade him look to the left so i could see his cut."Bee go to fix-it. Now!" I growled at the stubbern mech. He sighed,"fine... if i have to..." i nodded,"ill go with you to make sure you get there..." i said jumping down from my bunker. Only to have bee catch me in his hand,"dont do that..." he said sternly. 

*timeskip*

Turns out bee could get it infected, or 'rusted' in their terms. Im glad i had him go to fix-it, i wouldnt want my guardian to get hurt. I hugged his foot,"see bee? It wasnt so bad!" He rolled his eyes and sighed."i wasnt afraid..." i smiled at this. Maybe bee wasnt so bad after all, im glad he's my guardian.

(A/n)

Oh boy... this is late... um not much to say... ill try to get a chapter out tomorrow... maybe... tuesdays and thursdays are weird for me. Anywho sorry i couldnt get this out sooner today... i was watching 'coco' for the first time and let me tell ya it was good! I also almost cried thou... thats never fun... bye!