The Warnings....

(A/n)

Yes, we all heard of this song one way or another. But im singing it in choir and i have to read the lyrics and it has a deep-ish meaning XD

*warning this has two curse words so yeah sorry bought that*

Song: Thousand Miles (Vanessa Carlton/lyrics)

(Y/n's pov)

I was bored and desided to listen to music in my bunker, a random song started playing. "Making my way downtown, walking fast, faces pass and im home bound... Staring blankly ahead, just making my way, making my way through the crowd... And need you, and i miss you... And now i wonder... If i could fall into the sky, do you think time, would pass me by? Cause you know i'd walk a thousand miles... If i could just see you you... tonight..." I sang quietly, i heard a loud bang on the scrapyard's gate. I rushed over to see jackson,"hey babe!" he smiled i rolled my eyes, "hey..." i then realized that i forgot to tell the team that jackson was here. "Hey jack follow me!" I said covering his eyes, "ok..." he said i directed him to my trailer i was given,"stay here i gotta check on something!" I said before leaving the trailer, good thing to. Sideswipe and Strongarm started to argue,"Hey! Guys! My friend is here and this isnt helping your cover!!" I yelled at the pair. Bee walked up to me and transformed,"not much of a warning..." he teased,"yeah, well same here... and just get your team out of here!" I said before bee drove off. I ran back to the trailer,"im back, just checking if my dad was busy with a customer..." i lied. Then bee pulled up,'Bee!!! Any worst timing?!' I thought. Then a blonde tennage boy with a yellow shirt that had a black strip in the middle, got out of bee. "Who are you?!" Jackson said defensively, pulling me close. "Oh sorry im Brian, or my friends call me bee..." he said looking at me, his bright blue eyes making me realize it was bumblebee. Jackson hugged me tighter,"yeah well im not a friend-""hes my friend jackson! Let him be!" I stood up for bee, "well maybe you should stick with your boyfriend!" Jackson yelled at me,"why should i?! You flirt with my friend and pay little to no attention to me!!! How do you think i feel! Your taking advantage of me!!! I hate it! I hate you-" i was stopped mid sentience and pushed away from jackson as i was slapped by him. I winced loudly as i fell the the ground,"Dont you ever talk to me like that again!!! You fucking bitch!!!" He yelled then stormed off leaving bee to help me from the ground,"(y/n) are you ok?" He asked. "I-im fine...." i mumbled,"are you sure? You have a huge bright red mark on your face...." he said before hugging me close. I burried my face to his neck,"i-im s-s-sick o-of t-this bee.... i-im s-s-sick o-of l-l-life..." i mumbled as bee held my back close. "Its alright... i wont let him hurt you anymore..." bee said before pressing his lips to my forehead, as to comfort me. I gave a small sad smile, bee was very comforting when need be. (When need bee! Ey! No? Ok ill just leave...) "t-thanks Bee..." i mumbled again.

Maybe max's slap was a warning off jackson....

(A/n)

Hi guys, this took forever mainly bc ive had a weird week and on top of that today is friday the 13th so today has just been bad luck... welp hope you enjoyed!