The Bond...

(A/n)

XD so yeah i can update a little more since i dont go to my mom's house this weekend i thought i did... oh well... oh and this is my second time writing this stupid chapter bc my previous 'save' didnt save! Stupid!!!

*warning contains language*

Song: say something (Justin Timberlake/Lyrics)

(Y/n's pov)

Bee had told me that he and everyone had a Holoform, basicly a human version of themselves. I smiled at the fact bee could be my size (Not like that you dirty minders), i mean it would be awkward if i was dating a 16 foot robot alien from another planet. "Hey bee? Can you drive me to Jackson's house...?" I asked, the yellow mech nodded then transformed. His holoform was already in his alt-mode, i sat right next to bee. I rested my head on his shoulder, at this rate i didnt give a crap if i showed my affection towards bee. Bee really did deserve my affection instead of that loser Jackson, Bee said he'd go with me to tell Jackson that we're done. I really needed to do this, if Jackson slapped me so hard i fell to the ground. What says he wont hit and abuse me if we get in fights,"thanks bee..." i smiled before kissing his cheek. I then got out of bee's alt-mode and walked up to Jackson's door, i knocked and jackson answered. "(Y/n)! I thought i lost you!!" He said before hugging me,"Jackson... im not here to come back to you... im here to say its over..." i said pushing him off of me. "What?! Please give me another chance! Come on babe! We have a thing, a beautiful thing! You just want to throw that away?!" He said franticly, then i saw bee's holoform walk up to us. "You threw that away when you slapped (y/n) and flirted with Jordan!" Bee growled and hugged me close, i looked up at bee. He had a small blush on his face, i smiled and snuggled close to bee. I showed affection toward bee infront of Jackson, letting him know i liked bee better. "FINE RUN AWAY WITH THAT LITTLE WHORE!!!" Jackson yelled at us. I coward at his words,"LOOK WHOSE TALKING!!! AT LEAST SHE ISNT FLIRTING WITH OTHERS WHILE DATING SOMEONE!!!" Bee growled and lead our way to his alt-mode.

*mini timskip*

I smiled at bee,"Bee... why did you stand up for me?" I asked as bee drove us back to the scrapyard, i felt his holoform tense. "I- (y/n) i have a crush on you..." he admitted, i smiled and snuggled up to him. "I do to bee..." i said before giving him a small kiss on his cheek, bee tense more. I felt him relax after a minute, i hugged him. "Bee, ive liked you before i even started to date Jackson...." i said, bee hugged me back,"ive liked you since the day we meet (y/n)..." he said. I smiled more,"(y/n) would you... ya know..." bee said. "I dont know... what is it?" He blushed,"ya know... go out with me?" I nodded and hugged him tight. "Gladly..."

(A/n)

Wow ok that took forever XD but yeah... i got nothing to say...