Chapter 22

I'm woke up to someone saying,  "Boss,  your plan is going perfectly. She is made at him, the mother knows nothing of her missing, and he can't stop us because he isn't here. "

" Marcus, shut up, she is coming to. Well don't want her to know what's is going on now do we? "

" No sir. "

" But you are correct, It will have to award Kelsey for doing such a fantastic job. How she does it is do not know. What I do know is that we sure did pocket a great woman to do the task. "

I started opening my eyes and asked groggily, " Who are you? "

" Surely you didn't forget the man who raised you. "

My eyes shot wide open to see my very own father and also to see that I was surrounded. I stood up and backed away, " Oh I didn't forget you. You're a filthy piece of scum you douchebag. "

He took a menacing step forward and warned, " I will let that slide but anymore misbehavior and I will not hesitate to punish you. "

" F*ck you. You pathetic, worseless, mother..... "

Someone had covered my mouth and I bit them.  " You b*tch. " The person said and then they smacked me across the back of my head.

My father then stepped forward and slapped me across the face. He hit me with so much force that I fell to the ground.

Everyone around us laughed but I stood up and attempted to run and I say attempted because I made it to feet before I was knocked to the floor with the order to tie me down.

People came forward and started to tie my legs together but I fought against them and kicked my feet at whoever I could. I felt someone gag me and then it began to see black spots in my vision.

My father said, " Wolfsbane has such great power. " He smiled creepily at me before I blacked out.

******

" Oh darling, wakey wakey. "

I opened my eyes to see my father cooing at me. " What is your problem? "

" Nothing at all just wanted to get you ready for John. "

" Who is John and what do I have to do with him? "

John is a young man, the man's in charges son. His mate died years ago so he needs to have different girls entertain him which you will do tonight. And if you don't do exactly what he says, you will be punished. "

" I won't do anything with anyone. "

He forcefully grabbed my chin and snarled, " You will do as I say. Darlene!! "

A woman came running in towards us." Yes sir? "

" Help to prepare Veronica for John tonight. "

" Yes sir. "

My father left and Darlene sighed and said with pity, " I am so sorry this is happening to you. It sucks it really does but here women are nothing but entertainers. "

I whispered, " Why am I here? Why spend the time to come get me? "

" For two reasons dear. Number one to weaken the almighty Luke and number two because you are master betas daughter so he figures he needs to teach you your place. "

" That's sick. "

" I know sweetheart and also I think you should know that it wasn't Luke's fault that he did what he did. Kelsey, the girl, was sent by master beta to distract Luke and make you mad. She would have probably tricked him into eating something with a form of Wolfsbane so he would become under her spell. Kelsey is a good girl though, her father happens to be an alpha so it's worse for her here. She probably agreed to it on the terms of her little brothers freedom. "

" Oh my god, Luke. He was innocent? "

She looked at me with pity again," Yes sweetie. Now John is a pretty nice kid, I mean badly influenced but not a complete jerk. However, master did raise him so of you don't listen to him he won't hesitate to make you listen. Also, you have to put this on because John likes a show before you please him. "

She held up a see through dress. " I will not wear it. "

" You must. It will be easier if you just cooperate."

I started crying but put on the outfit. " Come on, put this robe on, I am supposed to take you to John. "

I put it on and she started leading me to John.

RESTRICTED BECAUSE IT IS ABOUT RAPE! SO GO ON MY PROFILE IF YOU WANT TO READ THE RESTRICTED. MATURE CONTENT.

John made me do such gross things and raped me bit ad here was taping me

I heard the door open and turned to see Luke, Joey, Justin, Spencer, Kale, Matt and Tyler walking towards me.

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Luke was innocent! Comment opinions! Now I have a question, would you guys prefer a sequel or me just making this book longer?

~Autumn