Chapter 27

I managed to fall asleep and when I woke up I saw Luke watching me with a smile on his face.  " That's creepy Mr. Alpha. "

He looked amused and said,  " You just looked beautiful so I had to watch. "

I smiled and sat up.  " So what's up? "

" I was thinking and.... "

I interrupted him, " Luke, sit down next to me. We never ever get to hold hands and talk peacefully. "

He cautiously walked towards me and sat down grabbing my hand." Gorgeous, not that I mind, but why are you wanting to be so close today? "

" Well I talked to my mom and I realized that I want to be close with you, I want to be the best mates ever and I want to be able to confide in each other. "

He kissed my hand and then continued, " So gorgeous, your mom told me about the trip she planned for us and I thought about it and I thought maybe we should wait on therapy and instead take the trip early. "

I asked curious," What would that help? "

" Well beautiful, you aren't the only one who has something that needs therapy attention. I do to so maybe if we just talk together by ourselves then we can fix problems and help each other. If we don't fix all of our issues then we will go together to a therapist. I want your opinion though? I know I was wrong to never take your opinion so please help me decide. "

I smiled at his thoughtfulness, " Luke, I think that is a great idea. "

He leaned forward with a smile on his face and kissed my forehead. He wiped a piece of hair out of my face and said,  " I love you. "

" I love you to. "

He kissed me on the forehead again and then said,  " Do you want to go out for dinner with me gorgeous? "

" Yes. "

" Where so you want to go? "

I thought about it for a minute and then said,  " How about pizza hut? "

He laughed at me and said,  " Sure beautiful, whatever you want but we are leaving for the trip tomorrow. "

" Okay let me get dressed. "

He looked at me and said,  " You already look gorgeous. "

I scoffed and said sarcastically ,  " Yes I rock my pajamas. "

He laughed and said, " Okay get ready and then we can go out. "

I got dressed in a blue dress with white flats. I put my hair into a braid and then went to find Luke. When I found him he was sitting at his desk looking very stressed out. " What's wrong Luke? "

He smiled at me and replied,  " Nothing Gorgeous. "

" Don't lie. "

He sighed and stood up, walking over to the couch and then patted the area next to him. I sat down and he grabbed my hand.

" Gorgeous, there is a problem. "

" You're scaring me. "

" Don't be afraid beautiful, it's just that you have to repeat your senior year. "

I laughed,  " Luke I hate school. I don't care if I don't graduate. "

He smiled and kissed my hand. " Alright, whatever you want babe, let's go out. "

He stood up and pulled me with him. We spent the night together eating, dancing, and talking. Then we went our separate ways to sleep with the thought of vacation on our minds.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awwwww ♥:)

Comment opinions. I posted a new book its called 'The Troublesome Mate.'  if you don't like submissive mates this is the one for you. :) please read