Chapter 4

Authors note:

This chapter is dedicated to LucyLiu083

For being the first person to vote and comment. Thank you I appreciate it :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

As we were walking Matt immediately scolded me, " Veronica, you are you listen to us, we are higher ranking than you until you become our Luna. When Kale told you to shut up your should have done so. Fair warning that Alpha Luke doesn't go easy on anyone. I would know. "

" Well I heard he was an a*s. When you found your mate he should have been more understanding. "

" Veronica, I am not discussing this with you. I have duties as commander and if I fail them it is on me. "

" Whatever. "

" Not whatever, we are to be respected. You just disrespected me and Kale in front of pack members. This makes us look weak. "

" Well I don't care now how about you shut up. You are kind of annoying. "

I started humming to myself ignoring whatever Matt was lecturing me about. I soon found what I was looking for. The library, a perfect spot to ditch class and cause havoc. Matt must have caught on that I was up to no good so he picked me up and carried me out towards my next class which happened to be science and I was already late.

I kicked him,  " Let me down, stupid. "

He put me down but forced me to continue to walk to class." You are to keep your mouth shut Veronica or I will cover your mouth again. Plus I should warn you that the alpha has heard of your stunts from math and is not happy.

I shrugged and skipped into the classroom. " Veronica is here, all you peers. "

The Sciences teacher scowled. " Hello Veronica, commander. Please take a seat in the back next to Joey. "

" Ooooo Joey is in this class how exciting! "

" Ms. Jameston, no talking in my class. "

" So even if you call on me I can't talk? "

" Don't get smart with me. "

" But it's school aren't I supposed to be smart? "

He growled. " temperamental, this whole pack. Jimminy crickets, I swear. "

The teacher looked PO and said, " Ms. Jameston, you are to report to the office at once. "

" Yes your majesty. " I bowed and skipped out of the door but then ran back in saying,  " Bye, Joey see ya. "

He laughed and shook his head. I skipped back out where Matt asked, " Seriously Veronica, can you listen at all? "

" Yes, I listened when that teacher said to leave. "

" That teacher was Mr. Anderson, who happens to be Alpha Luke's uncle. "

" Whoopsies. "

" Yeah, he used to be pack beta so I don't think alpha like will react kindly to that. "

" Who else is related to Luke? "

Tyler responded,  " Ms. Anderson, his sister who teaches pack history/current placement more or less a freshman class but you will be in it since you are new to the pack and Mr. Anderson, Alpha Luke's cousin who teaches P. E. Though he is more like Joey so no worries there. "

" Cool I guess. "

When we walked into the office there was a rather mad looking Kale and Luke. I turned around but was stopped by Matt.