Chapter 9

I could tell Xavier was shaking. I told him,  " Xavier, whatever happens, stay back. "

One of the men cooed, " Awww how adorable, first you console him then protect him. Too bad we are going to kill you both."

" Who are you? "

" Sweetie, that does not matter. "

" I think I have a right to know my murderer. "

" Well too bad sweetie. Boys, attack. "

With that being said, every person attacked from ever side. I fought them off as best as I could. I mean no one had touched Xavier but I was losing and if someone didn't come soon, I would die.

I had killed three of the wolves. Only after they shifted because I would never kill a man. I was slowing growing weaker when I heard more wolves approaching. While I was watching the new arrivers, someone tried to take Xavier. I know I just said I wouldn't kill a man but that pushed me to my limits and I killed him instantly.

Blood was pouring out of my new wounds and I was growing weaker. The newcomers started attacking the other wolves so I guessed hey were on my side. I grabbed Xavier and ran with him towards where the training place was.

When I got there, I saw a bunch of people being guarded by about fifteen wolves. They let me through and someone came over to me quickly.

I didn't know them so I growled. Xavier was shaking and I was panicking. The person stopped walking towards me and I saw someone else run over. It was my sister.

" Ronnie, it's okay that's his mom. "

I gave him to the weeping mother.

I collapsed into tears, falling onto the flower. My sister sat down and wrapped her arms around me. I was scared and I couldn't stop crying. Soon I felt my sister's arms leave me and a new pair wrap around me. I felt the sparks so I knew it was Luke.

He said,  " Ronnie, we need to get you to the pack house and get you looked at. "

I nodded my head and he picked me up. I fell asleep about ten seconds later.

I woke up in someone's arms and immediately screamed. The person woke up immediately." Ronnie its me. "

" Oh sorry. "

I remembered what happened and said,  " I want to see Xavier. "

" Ronnie, he is fine, everything is okay. "

" I want to see him for myself, please. "

My voice cracked at the end and Luke replied,  " Okay, I will take you there. How about you get in the shower. I will get you some clothes. "

" What happened? "

" You and Xavier were attacked by rogues. I don't know why. We were all hanging out when Kale said he was going to find Xavier.  Not a minute later he mind linked that something felt off. I told him to wait for us and gathered a bunch of my men and had the others shift and guard everyone else. We found you fighting off the rogues, protecting Xavier. We all started fighting and saw you run off with Xavier. When all the rogues were killed in came back and you here. We had to do a blood transfusion but obviously you are fine. "

" Everyone else is okay? "

" Yes. Now go shower. "

" Okay. "