Chapter 18

"So Mr. Alpha, what's your secret dream? "

We were laying in Luke's bed just questioning one another.  "It already came true."

" What was it? "

" To have a beautiful mate that I loved. "

I blushed.

" You are so beautiful when you blush gorgeous. "

" You said the same exact thing just using different words. "

" Well that shows you just how I feel about you. "

" wanna know how I feel about you? "

" How? "

" Like I couldn't live without you even if I tried. "

I kissed him.

He smiled and looked like nothing could bring him down. Then all of the sudden he scowled and said,  " So I found out today from your mother that your birthday is coming up. "

I scowled,  " I hate my birthday. "

" Don't worry, I have something special planned for the night. "

I grinned,  " Oh yeah and what's that? "

" Well I will give you a hint, instead of eighteen birthday spankings you will receive something else. Eighteen of them. Ponder that if you will. "

I groaned in annoyance. " I hate that hint. " I crossed my arms defiantly.

He smirked,  " Well I don't want to give it away. "

I pouted and he leaned forward and bit my lips, lightly. That one moment caused the two of us to start making out. Not just a little kiss but a full on make out scene.

A couple minutes later it got even more heated as he stuck his hand under my shirt and pulled off my shirt. I didn't stop the kiss and neither did he. I pulled off his shirt and put my hands behind his head, gripping his hair lightly.

This went on for a couple more minutes before he pulled away,  " If we don't stop now then I might not be able to later and we are not ready for that as a couple quite yet. "

I was breathing heavily and feeling the urge to rip his clothes off and make him do it with me but I resisted that urge.

Not most people at this point would feel like they were worthless and feel rejected but I can see his little friend standing at attention. He wanted it just as much as me but he knew we couldn't do that yet and he gained some respect from me for being able to stop.

I saw him concentrating hard then he said,  "D*mn it. "

" What? "

" I need to go take a shower. A very cold one. " He mumbled the last part then pecked me on the lips and headed towards the bathroom."

I giggled and decided I was going to look through his scrapbooks. It was awesome! As you probably imagined he had a ton of embarrassing pictures in there and I was laughing so hard before I got to the end of the book. Suddenly I heard Luke say,  "Hey gorgeous, come me. "

I was curious since I still heard the shower going but did as he asked. When I got in there I said, " What do you..... Awww"

I screamed as I was pulled into the shower with a very naked Luke. I blushed and turned my head. He ordered me,  " Lose the clothes, now! "

" Excuse me. "

" You heard me beautiful. Now hurry up and take those clothes off. "

" Ummm no, I'll pass. "

" That wasn't an option."

" Well it is now. "

He said lowly,  " You have one more chance to remove your clothes. "

" No. " I said defiantly.

He ripped my bra right off, I still wasn't wearing one from before. Then, he picked me up and pulled off my pants but leaving my underwear on. He set me down and I covered my chest. I also closed my legs, hoping to cover my body.

He growled,  " Don't hide yourself from me. " I ignored him and he said once more, " Turn around and hand on the wall."

I slowly did as he asked, wondering where this could be going. All of the sudden I heard a loud slap and I screamed out in more shock than anything. I tried to turn around but he stopped me.

He said,  " That's one for not undressing when I said. " I turned my head to see him pull his hand back and slapped my a*s again. " Ow! "

He said again,  " And that is your second one for covering that beautiful body from me. " He did it again and said,  " That's just because three is a charm. "

That mother blanker just spanked me. It sent wave of pleasure through me with each slap so I was turned on but it also hurt.

I whined, " Luke, that hurt. "

He said lowly, " Let me make it all better."

I felt his lips on my butt and I moaned. He pulled away and asked,  " Better? "

" Much. "

" Good now you better listen to me through this or I will give you more, my lovely. "

I smiled when he said that. Others might get mad but I think he knew that those slaps pleasured me.

He demanded,  " Turn around. "

I did as he asked and he started to kiss me. This kiss was more demanding and after a couple of moments he pulled away from my lips but kept kissing down my shoulders.

(A.N. Restricted chapter on my profile.)

During that's shower Luke did unimaginable things. I felt the effects as I closed my eyes and fell asleep in his arms.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Bonding, then her dream came true. If it wasn't hinted our enough and you didn't read Restricted chapters then he pretty much pleasured her. Sex that was just about her. They didn't have actual sex though he never went inside of her. Comment opinions!

~ Autumn