Chapter 16: Yes I forgot what chapter I was on so I had to go Check

Come on, I don’t know what’s going to happen in these chapters, why try comig up with a name that would make sense when it probably won’t. Instead I’ll just be nonsensical on my own.

The four guys ended up heading once again to the giant building they used dfor meals and other various gatherings. And or once, their food was redonizeable. Although, this scared Azaiah more than it would ahev if it weren’t. Because before it ast least tasted pretty good even if he had no idea what it was that he was eating.

Still, he grabbed a plate and sat down at the same etable he had before, with the friends and other strange people here. “Was it really your cabin that ended up getting blown up today?” Jenna asked when he sat down.

“No, luckly it was the one next to mine. That was pretty crazy though.”

“Ah, well that’s good then. Though that gives me an idea for a plot twist for my novel. There, right when the hero things that he can rest and be save, out of nowhere a rogue military missle crashes into his home, killing him. Ah, such atragic ending to such a wonderous story.”

“Sure, go with that then.” Azaiah really hoped that he had enough plot armor to survive the various things this story throw at him. I maen, nothing that bad had happened to him yet, which kind of hcokeced him. Sure, he got soaked, his hair turned pink, and somewhere out there Ciacad was up to something, but he didn’t know what, but there hadn’t been much physical or emotional torment yet. Nol one was injured yet, which kind of scared him. What was going on? Where was this story going? Was it weird that he had a sudden craving for fish tacos?

Yes, it was weird.

“So, what’s on the schedule for toninght?” Becky asked.

“um, I think it’s just a movie night. They’re showing something about training dragons or the right way to dance the tango while drunk on a Tuesday,” jenna said.

“Huh?” Alex asked. “It’s How to Train Your Dragon, but I don’t see how that has anything to do with the tango.”

“Oh, sorry, I was mixig that up with next Tuesday’s Tango night.”

“Fine, whateer,” Azaiah said, not wanting to have to wrap his brain around any other strange things. Themovie night would give him a good chance to go investigate that food storage cabin too. Afterall, he could just say as the assistant director of whatever it was, he needed to ensure that none of the food was exprired because someone had come down with food poisoning. Yeah, that was the greatest excuse he’d come up with all day.

“So you coming to the movie with us?” Alex asked.

“Can’t, have some work stuff to take care of,” Azaiah said.

“Ah, that’s a shame. I’ve heard it’s a good movie.”

“Yes, but the plot is weak,” Janna said, “You have a story of childish innocence combined with a dragon, ut it could be so much more. AFterall, these are dragons we’re dealing with, furioucous creatures, and while this how decides to change this, making them friends and not those who destroy entire cities with a hiccup, it could shown the challenges of a dragon grown up when his own kind rejects him, or the pain caused in finding one’s way. Or the killla plot could have been the message to don’t lose your way.”

“I think you might be looking into thigns too much, Jenna,” Becky said.

“There is no such thing,” Jenna replied. The endless questions, this is the path of the author, the one where no path is too crazy, not plot twist is too insane, no character is safe, and no message to taboo to explore in the art of the pen.”

And people wonder why authors are crazy. Well, it’s a good thing they get our their tendiences in writing. Could you imagine what would happen if we didn’t’ have that as an outlet. They could attempt to write scientific paper as quickly as possible and that’s bound to end badly. Although now I’m getting ideas. Probably really ad ideas. Oh well.

“So what do you ahev to do tonight Azaiah?” Becky asked, kind of wanting to get Jenna to a new subject.

“Oh, just some boring inventory stuff. Making sure that no one has stolen the supply of ice-cream so that we have plenty for the rest of the camp. That kind of stuff.”

“Doesn’t sound like much fun,” Jenna said. “But maybe you could be like Einstine who came up with his great ideas while working ofr a patent office.”

“Kind of doubt it,” Azaiah said with a shrug. Seeing the clock told him it was alosmt time for the movie to start, he figured he better et to work. “If I get the cahcne, I’ll meet you with you at the movie, I’ll talk to you later.”

“Have fun, don’t fall asleep while counting things,” Becky said.

“And if you do and you have strange dreams, tell me about them. I could use them for my story,” Jenna then added.