Chapter 15: The mindless adventures of a minial wage paper work processing guy.

What, that chapter was lots of words,l of course I’m going to go with it.

So, after going through about 5 different papers, making sure they were all filled out corrected, Azaiah really regreteed saying he’d so this. Afterall, each camper at about 10 pages that had to ben entered into the computer, about their history, medical background, release forms, favorite instriments, favorite color, most hated anime character, perferfed method of executaion. Why a band camp would need all those, he had no idea. And with the about hundred people here, yeah this would take a while.

Well, at the very least, Azaiah deided he didn’t want to do this job when he grew up. He was bored after about 3 mintues of it. Still, he kept going, knowing that he was being paid to do it, so really should be working instead of sitting in the office and writing fanfiction. Not that people have ever done that before or anything.

So, anyway, moving on, and so forth and so on.

“Curse you evil computer. How dare you say that I didn’t save it, when I clearly pressed the alt f4 combination at least once every three mintues, but when I try to save it like that, you just exit. Is that what you call being polite you pathetic monkey toed useless piece of cow maneuver that I wouldn’t even wish would fall out of the sky onto my worst enemie’s wefes’s hari.”

Yeah, some people were bad with computers. But still, Azaiah worked on, knowing the correct keyboard shortcut to save into this giant excel document with way more information in it than even the NSA could need.

“I’m gonna take a break,” Azaiah said getting up from his chair and walking outside form a bit. Too much paperwork here, it reminded him of working ofr the government. Which, technically he kind of still was, so it really did make sense if you think about it right. Still, it didn’t make it any less boring.

He did want something exciting to happen though.

And well, he got that wish.

Right as he turned to go back inside, he heard the sound of something blowing up, and looking out over the camp, he reliezed it was the direction of his cabin. “Oh no, I knew that was bad forshadiwing!” Azaiah said, taking off, hoping that his laptop was okay. Oh,a nd that everyone else was too, but most of the people here he’d known fro maybe 1 day, his laptop he’d knownf or years. Ah, the bond between a teenage boy and his laptop. Or a collage aged boy, or really anyone who spends too much tiem online.’

As he rounded the corner to his cabin, he was shocked, and a bit horrified to see a cabin on fire with a rather large whole in it. However, thistime, instead of being his own cabin, it was the one right next to it. Next to the falming cabin, doing abosituly nothing to put it out or showing any worry about it. Was the man who went by the name General Ian something or another that I dontn’ remember and I can’t afford to take the time to go look it up now.

“Excelent, most excellent. It appears that our long range grenade laucher was a success. It got within 20 feet of our taret after being lauched from North Dakota.

“General, with all due respect, which really isnt’ much, what was your target?”

“Oh, my good friend Azaiah. That information is classified. So, never speak of this again. But I’ll tell you a little secret, remember that sometimes fear is a greater weapon than a bomb. But if you want to turn a shopping mall into an underground lake, you’ll need a lot fewer bombs than you would fear.”

He kind of wished at some point during the day he could have a conversation that would be considered normal. Well, the one with Alex kidnn of was. But still, that was one out of like 15, different scenes that had happened so far.

Still, the fire department was called, the cabin ended up being entpy so nothing valuble was destroyed, the police took statemetns, General Ian ordered pastries for dlievery and tried to bribe the pastry chef with a signed picture of Miley Cyrus so that he could get extra strawberry filling.

And after that, Azaiah went back to work.

He decided he should probably not wish for more excitement, so instead just did his jump banging his head against the desk any time one of his coworders accidently turned off their computer by punching it too hard. Yes, he did have a bad headache by the time the day was over. But, he madei t through it, and made it back to his cabin a little bit before the musical activities ended for the afternoon. Then they’d have dinner, and maybe the rest of the day could go on as normal.

Miles walked back into the room, dropping his electric guitars off near his bed, before sitting down. “That was kind of cool. I like it here.”

“You learning a lot,” Azaiah asked.

“Well, most of it I already know, but the song writing session was fun because I could see all the differen thtings that people could come up with. We did one exercise where one person would write a chord, and then the next would come up with lyrics to go with that, and then make a whole slong that way going around the class. It ended up being a metal song about chocolate.”

Aziaah thought that sounded like something strange enough o coe out of Japan. But he put that aside as the author tried to figure out where he was going with this. Oh right, character devolpment for Miles.

“It gave me some good ideas for my own songs too. I met a girl there, named Jen who  I want to see if she’ll help me perform it during the opic mic night thing tomarrow night.

“Give ia try. I’ll show up for it.” Azaiah really wasn’t sure if this was the best idea, afterall, he didn’t seem to like the type of music Miles was descriing last night, but at the very oleast, he could end up talking about it with him afterwards an say he liked it, even if he had to stay back to the screaming wasn’t too much. Still, it might be fun to encounter something else from what he was used to.

“Thanks, I will then.”

Around this time, Mark and Alex returned from wherever it was they endedu p being at. Yeah, I don’t know either.

“How was your day Alex?” Azaiah asked as Alex started to walk over to him. He carefully handed Azaiah a piece of paper, which Aziaah opened up after turning away from Miles and Mark.

It said, ‘The building that they use to store the extra food in for the week, I noticed people entering that and not coming out for a long time, while others would just go in, get something and then come out.’

“Glad to hear it was a good idea,” Aziaah said. Finally, he could get some fo the asnwers that so alluded him. He wanted for so long to just know where to start, and this might be it. Or another read haring, but even so, it was something.