Chapter 18

"What are you doing here loser?" Alexis asked in a tone ever to sinister.

"Your mum let me in." I said.

In one swift moment I pushed her shoulder and moved around her into her room. I ignored her clawing hands and my arms and string of swear words that she was throwing at me.

Her room wasn't all what I was expecting. In my imagination I always thought her walls would be a variation of hot pinks and neon purples with signs that said, 'princess' or 'diva'. I was actually taken back by the nice beige on the walls, but what really got me going was the handpainted, red rose on the wall behind her bed.

She had light wooden floors and all of her furniture was black framed. her pillows and such were red and she had twinkling lights hanging from the walls giving off a sloft glow. On the far side was one of those windows that had the ledge that you could sit on under it, whichwas also full of red pillows.

"Take a picture hun, it'll last longer." She sneered, stepping in front of me and obsecuring my veiw. 

"Look Alexis, I didn't come all the way to your house just to biker with you, though the thought is tempting." I said while narrowing my eyes.

"Then why are you here?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

Good question, I thought. I had just left my house so fast in a rash decision, I forgot my reasons of coming here. I mean I had stuffed my wallet to pay her not to tell my secret.. but in light of everything that has happened, I didn't even want to keep up my half.

I had lost Kylie and the boys. I even lost Harry

That thought made my heart tug in my chest. Was this deal really healping me or was it jt tearing my  life apart?

All i want to do was impress Kylie, but in doing so I had managed to mess up my one and only chance with Harry, probably my relationships with the other boys and now my favourite cousin.

"Look loser, I don't have time just to stare at you while you think about your life." Alexis sneered, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Listen loser," I said with unknown codfidence. "This whole deal is over got that. I will not pay you anymore, and you will certain not get to take Harry to the dance." I said.

"Well then you know what that means." She murmured taking a step closer to me. "No more friends." She said putting quotes around 'friends'.

"Does it look like a want to be friends with you?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yeah, hell you payed me." She laughed, in a mocking way.

Unable for words I stormed out of her door, now knowing exactly what I needed to do.

I whipped my phone out and called Kylie, on the third ring she answered.

"What do you want Dani?" She asked, her voice low and quivering.

"Woah hey whats wrong?" I asked.

"None of your buisness. Now if you just want to talk I don't have time." She said.

"Listen I need to sit and talk with you, to explain everything." I pleaded.

"Dani I'm not really in the mood to talk to you." she murmured.

"Kylie please, please I just need you to listen to me. Where are you?" I asked.

"The hospital." She whispered.

I nearly dropped the phone out of my hands.

"What why?" I asked frantic.

"Harry got into a car accident." She said, before hanging up.