Chapter 15

So I'm not totally truthful. Did I tell Niall about my tattoo and the story behind it? Yes

Did I tell him about my potentail rape case? No.

Did he promise not to tell anyone? Yes.

Thank god I have someone to trust besides Louis. I will tell him one day, maybe soon maybe not but it will be brought up at one point.

Now I stand in my office, watching complete strangers walk into my studio. My nervousness is rising and any minute I think I might puke. My perkyness has deflated as well, leaving my voice in monotone.

"Kylie, you gotta get out here soon, people are starting to wonder." Aunt Shelly said through the door crack.

"Yeah, I'm coming." I said.

I took a deep breath and prepared to walk into my dream.

"Hello and welcome everybody to the open house of, Welcome to forever." I said a smile plastered on my face.

"That's such an unorignal name." Said one girl in the front row to her friend who giggled in response.

I tried my best not to dwell on that and to keep my smile in place.

The audience's clapping slowly stopped.

"In this program, young people will learn the art of dancing whether you are merly a beginner or you consider your self a pro." The audience chuckled a bit.

"I hope there are seperate classes for pro's like me from amitures like Dani." The girl in the front row whispered again.

My temper was rising inside of me, no one insluts Dani in front of me.

"I will take the teaching in my own hands. I have hired a assistant as well who is just finishing her exams at univercity and should be here in a few weeks."

"Prices for the course will be as followed. I am holding three different classes, Hip-Hop, contempoary and Ballet. Hip Hop will be thirty dollars a session, contemoary will be thirty as well and ballet will be twenty." I said proudly.

"We will keep track of the classes your child attends and send you a letter or some sort of communication home with your daughter at the end of the course."

"Costumes for upcoming competitons will not be included in your price. Not that if we don't have enough interest in competition, it won't happen. So if we have parents that are willing to fundraise for there child to go to competition please raise your hand." I said

About all of the parents raised there hands and I smiled sucessfully.

"The major trip that I could put on the line for you guys is the Canadian Competition. I'm from Canada and I have been in it many times and I'm sure we would be accepted. Of course I would have to see your talents of course." I said.

The room started with chatter of exictment includint the parents who were boasting about there childs dancing abilities.

"Shhh." I said getting them to kep there chatter to a minimum.

"If there are any questions at his time from either a aspiring dancer or a parent please feel free to ask." I said.

Slowly about five hands rose.

"Yes." I said while pointing to a mother in the back wearing a purple shirt.

"How many sessions will there be in a season." She asked.

"It depends one what your daughter is signing up for." I said.

"She is signing up for ballet." The mother said.