Chapter 4

I once had a dream a few years ago about being in a car with One Direction. In the dream we were driving calmly through the streets and each one of the boys tried to impress me using there own techniques. Of course it was my absolute favourite dream of all time and now I'm living it, except its entirely different then what I had imagined.

"Kylie! Turn up the radio I love this song!" Zayn yelled from the back seat.

"That's what makes you beautiful!" Liam and Harry coursed singing rather loudly, right in my ear.

Louis took a sharp trun to the right which made me snap my head on the window.

"Sorry!" He called out. "Are you alright?" He asked me personally, causing him to take his eyes off the road.

I clutched my head at my on-going headache and pushed his head around so he was facing the road while mumbling, "Keep your eyes on the road idiot."

"Harry! Kylie called me an idiot!" Louis yelled causing me to to flinch. "Sorry again." He said patting my shoulder.

"Oh poor Boo Bear!" Harry said.

"I stand by on my word." I mumbled

Louis pouted and focused his eyes back on the road. I let my throbbing head fall back against the seat, shutting my eyes, tuning out the boys voices and Louis' horrid driving skills and falling asleep for what felt like seconds before someone was gently shaking my shoulder.

"Hey, wakie wakie."

"Go away." I mumbled and snuggled back into the car seat.

The radio had been turned off and we were not moving anymore, thank goodness. But I still felt unable to move.

"We should carry her." Said an Irish accent coming from my right.

"I'll do it."

"No!" I mumbled.

Dispite my crys I felt a pair of strong arms slide under my knees and one at my back and I was lifted up.

"Ow!" I said coming to my senses, as the lift had made me feel dizzy.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked me.

I craned my neck up to look at him and a pain shot through my head, instead of answering I just whimpered and pressed my head into his chest, the warmth coming off of him soothed me.

He walked slowly up to the door, being sure not to make any sudden movements that would startle me.

"Wheres your key?" Liam asked softly coming up beside me and rubbing my back.

"Dance bag, left pocket." I mumbled snuggling further into Louis' chest and inhaling his scent.

I felt him chuckle causing his chest to rumble, it was surprisingly comforting.

"In you go." Niall said opening up the door.

They were about to step inside when I waved them off.

"No, you promised. Not until its done!" I said regaining my hidden voice.

"Kylie we can't let you go in like this." Zayn said coming up beside me.

"I agree with him." Harry said coming up to me as well.

"I'll be fine trust me, Louis, can you put me down?" I asked softly.

He hesitated but kept his grip firm on me.

"Louis please? I'll go straight in there and take some Advil, I'll sleep it off don't worry." I said pulling back so I could look into his concerned filled eyes.