Chapter 6

Perfection.

The State or quality of being or becoming perfect. The state of being without a flaw or defect. A perfect embodiment of something.

In this case, my something was dance and I was highly sure that it had reached a level of being perfect, that it had no flaw or defect and that it held absolute perfection.

My goals in life don't come easy. They come with a price, work. Working to reach absolute perfection.

"Again." I yelled at Dani who was panting in the corner of my dance room.

"Could we take a break Kylie?" She asked before downing a water bottle in just seconds.

 "How do you think I got where I am today?" I asked her, she kept silent. "Again" I said in a more quiet tone.

She danced and I could tell that she was pushing hard. She reminded me of myself. I smiled proudly and her, the way her moves almost reached perfection. When she was done she layed there on the floor, trying desperately to catch her breath. 

"Great job Dani." I said coming over and congradulating her. "I will teach you the second part tomorrow."

"Second part?" She questioned angerily.

I nodded and pulled her into a hug.

"I really missed you, you know that?" I told her as I slowly let go of her.

"Thats why your working me like a donkey I suppose." She asked, a stupid grin breaking on her face.

"Exactly! You know I just want you to reach your full potenial." I said. 

She nodded, obsivously stuck in her own thoughts. Her face shawn of nervousness. 

"Kylie can I asked you something?" She whispered.

"Anything." I said encouaging her.

She looked up into my green eyes obviously searching for something that wasn't there, I broke out into a little smile to make her feel more comfortable.

"Nevermind, nevermind." She said, standing up and pressing play on the docking station.

I watched her dance through the song. Something was on her mind and she was forgetting little things like what foot to start with or what hand to use.

Everytime she would mess up she went over to the docking station, hit replay and tryed to dance it again. Except it got worse everytime, and her anger roared.

"Dani, Dani, stop." I said rushing over to her, she was about to hit replay.

 "I want to be perfect!" She yelled in my ear, pushing me away from her.

"Dani, whats wrong?" I asked as she fiddled with the Ipod.

"Nothings wrong! now let me dance!" She yelled again pressing play.

When she was about to start the routine I yanked the Ipod out of the doc, leaving the room silent. I was greeted by Dani's glare.

"Dani, tell me whats wrong." I said in a firm tone.

"Your not my mother." She sneered.

She pushed her way past me, grabbed her tote bag and ran out of my dance room, that angry expression still on her face. 

I felt my own face turn up into a scowl as I ran after her. She pushed the front door open, turned back at me and spoke.

"You don't know anything." She spit at me.

"Well then why don't you tell me?" I asked, ignoring the randoms coughs from beside me. 

The coughs were probably from the boys, but I just ignored them for now.