Chapter 16

"You open this door right now or I swear!" I yelled while pounding rapidly on the door.

My fist throbed as it went back in forth in the air, pounding the solid wooden door with such a force I was shocked that it didn't go through.

I did not care how late it was at night. I do not like to be lied to and I would get answers whether I had to kill myself or not.

With no answers or even sudden movement I turned on my foot and ran to the gate that lead into the backyard.

"Locked, of course." I said hopelessly while toying with the latch.

I put my head down and noticed a small tree stump to my left.

"If I could get on top of that I could probably jump the fence." I murmured while making my way on top of it.

Quckly I hoisted myself up onto the stump and looked into there backyard. 

"Holy!" I screamed.

There yard was covered with sports equipment from soccer balls to footballs to even basketballs. Covered. There were two soccer nets that were professional size but there field was smaller. there was five basket ball nets, one for each of them I suppose. 

But what really caught my eye was the enomus pool in the center.

My mouth was gaping open. How could they afford all of this? Oh yeah, their One Direction.

"Kylie?" Said an amused voice from behind me.

The voice startled me and caused me to fall off of the tree stump, my bum hitting the groud hard.

"What cha doing?" Louis playfully asked.

I stood up slowly, ignoring him while rubbing my butt.

"Inside now." I said through clenched teeth.

I didn't even sound like myself I swear. My voice was set into a lower tone and my sudden shriek had caused it to be a little bit sratchy.

I saw Niall gulp out of the corner of my eye and I had to try so hard to keep my lips in a tight line.

Liam, without any further hesitation took out his key and unlocked the front door.

Louis came over next to me and kissed me on my ear which sent shivers down my spine. I had to fight to stay in control. 

"What's wrong?" He silently whispered in my ear between kisses.

I snapped out of la-la land and back into reality. Gently I shoved Louis away and stormed into the house.

"Oh this is discusting." I yelled.

Socks. Dirty, smelly socks lying everywhere as soon as you walk in. I peered into the kitchen and saw a small stack of dirty dishes in the sink with empty chip bags and candy bar wrappers spewed all over the kitchen table.

I walked away from the kitchen and into the living room which was surprisingly clean, dispite the game controlers of every game system on the floor and on the couch and the various pokemon game cases thrown around the room.

"Sit." I said gesturing to the couch.

They didn't have to be told twice and by the looks on there faces, they knew something was coming.

"Kylie.. vas happenin?" Zayn asked, trying to lighten up my expression.

Defeat overtook me as my face settled into a full blown smile. All of the boys returned it, except Louis who had his head down in concentration.