Chapter 3

"One Direction this is my favourite and most awesomest cousin Kylie and Kylie this is One Direction. Say hi everybody!" She said pushing me towards the table.

I almost tripped when she pushed me, which caused me to to grip the table for support, which came so close to knocking over the water glasses on the table.

"So sorry." I blurted out, averting my gaze from Louis, actually averting my gaze from any of them and studying the fantastic swirly design of the table cloths.

"I'm Liam." Said a heavily thick accent. A hand shot out and I took it and shook it.

"I'm Zayn." I did a little wave.

"And im Harry and this is Niall." Harry said pointing between him and Niall.

"I can speak for myself Harry." Niall said in his Irish accent. He looked up and I made eye contact with him, which was a mistake becuase I was slowly losing myself in them.

"I'm Niall." He said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Nice to see you again Kylie." Louis said.

"It's nice to see you too." I said with a stupid grin on my face.

"Wait hold up you two know each other?" Dani asked breaking our introductions. I smiled weakly at her, hoping that Louis would explain.

"We met on the plane, she was sitting next to me." Louis said noticing my hesitation.

"Oh, okay. Well I'm going to go see my dad, you guys get to know each other, be right back."

I silently cursed her for leaving me alone with these boys, but she just winked and skipped off towards her father who was telling some enchanting story about me to some older cousins that looked like they were in there late thirtys.

"So where are you from love?" Harry asked forcing me to look back at the table.

"Canada, around the Toronto area, just out on the sub-burbs." I said quietly.

"What are you doing here?" Niall asked, he honestly looked interested.

I made sure not to keep eye contact with him while talking knowing that I would get lost in them.

"I'm actually starting up a dance school. The space is picked out and everything and classes will start in a couple of weeks, once renvations are finished."

"Maybe you could teach me how to dance." Zayn said. I giggled knowing the rumors that he was not the best dancer around.

"Alright, but don't think your getting off with free lessons." I warned.

"But we are friends now!" He whined.

"Whats your point?" I asked, I'm friends with One Direction, eep! I couldn't help the full blown smile on my face.

"Damn, I thought Canadian's were supposed to be all nice and stuff." He mummered.

"We are, but I still dont give out free lessons." I stated jokingly.

We shared a laugh and I already know this was going to be a start of a good friendship.

"So are you staying here?" Louis asked me.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'. "I got a apartme-flat about ten minutes south of here."

"Oh! You have to let us come see it!" Liam said, almost jumpnig out of his seat.

"I still need to get furniture and stuff, right now all I have is a bed, kitchen and a bathroom. No couchs T.V or anything, but I promise I'll invite you guys in when its done, so tomorrow. I'm going furniture shopping with Aunt Sheely tomorrow" I said, feeling more comforatable with these guys.