Chapter 2

"Cousin Kylie!"

"Cousin Dani!" I screamed running towards her and embracing her in the biggest hug I could imagine.

"I miss you so much!" She yelled in my ear.

I cringed away from her, noticing her mascara was running from crying. Her brown hair was straightened roughly and shoved back into a ponytail with her bangs braided to the side. A smile was plastered on her face showing her straight teeth. I laughed at her appearence and looked away noticing someone else I knew barging through the crowd of people that was forming as they came to greet there own family members.

"Aunt Shelly" I screamed.

I broke out of Dani's grasp and crushed my Aunt in a bone crushing hug.

"When your mother called me and told me you were coming, I had no idea, I thought she was lying! I haven't seen you in such a long time! I missed you so much!" She kissed my cheeks, tears of joy streaming down her face.

I forced back my own tears and clung to her, unable to let go.

"Dani come here." I called.

I took in the warmth and love that surrounded me in this hug.

"My luggage!" I yelled as I watched it go back into the loading area.

"It will come back a round." Dani said laughing at me.

I waited patiently for it to come back a round.

"Kylie dear would you like anything, are you hungry?" Aunt Shelly asked in a motherly tone that already made me miss my own.

"Just a drink thats all, um maybe a coke?" I asked suddenly notcing my thirst.

"Sure thing dear." She said kissing my cheeks.

I wiped my cheek hastily removing any of her striking red lipstick.

"Kylie, is this your luggage?" Dani asked notcing the Canadian flag ties.

"Yeah, ooh theres my dance bag!" I said grabbing it off the convayor belt.

"I still can't believe you have your own studio! I mean I already know some girls that are trying to sign up for your courses." She stated while playing with the luggage ties.

"Thats amazing, I can't wait to meet all your friends!"

Her smiled instantly dropped at my outburst. She held her head low while murmmering, "I can't either."

I let that comment go as I saw my last suitcase stroll by. I quickly yanked it off the belt and placed it gently on the luggage cart.

"So whats on the agenda for today?" She asked, her sudden mood swing gone with no signs of it returning.

"Well, I have to pick up a phone becuase my Canadian one won't work here and then moving in to my apartment, wait what do you guys call them here?" I asked.

"Flats."

"Right, right. So I'm going to pick out a new phone, move into my flat then probably go to sleep. I'm exhausted." I looked at her a saw a small grin forming on her face, and I knew that she was trying to force it back.

"Whats that?" I asked poking her cheek.

She flushed and looked at me seriously.

"I can't tell you, if I do my mum will have my head."

"Tell me what?" I asked poking her cheek again.

She stood on her tippy-toes and whispered in my ear, "Lets just say you won't be able to do anything you want to do today."