Chapter 5

"I don't know how i'm supposed to choose!" I yelled in frustration.

There we two couches and one futon. One of the couches was white leather, the other was was a deep seat brown couch and the futon was black with wooden armrests. I loved them all!

"Or you could just get all of them." Harry said, smirking at me.

"No I can't!" I yelled smacking his arm.

"The leather one is the most expensive, and although it looks great it feels uncomfortable to sit on and it looks cold." Louis stated.

"God you sound like a salesman. Fine the leather one it out so its between the futon and the brown deep seat." I said sitting in them both.

When I sat on the brown one I instantly melted into it. I sat at the very back, against the soft pillows and my feet didn't even touch the floor. I felt my face light up in a smile.

"This is it boys!" I yelled jumping up and down in a circle.

"Thank god!" Zayn said falling on the futon.

I walked up to the salesman.

"So have to made a decision?" He asked me.

"Yes sir. I was wondering how long before the delivery will be." He chuckled.

"Ma'am we usually don't deliver for two weeks. You see people usually need to get there old couches out first."

"But I don't have any old couches, as you can probably tell by my accent, I just moved here." I said.

"Very well then. We have a delivery truck leaving at around noon, is there anything else that you would like to look at?" He asked.

"Yes, pretty much everything in the store. I'll come get you when I find something else I like." I smiled at him and skipped back to the boys.

"So?" Niall asked.

"The truck leaves at noon, so we need to get going and picking everything else up." I kept my eyes away from him, knowing that the 'butterflies' would return.

I went up to Liam and tugged his arm along with me, towards the light section.

"Oh Kylie! Look at this!" Louis said holding up this really modern looking lamp. 

"That's perfect, someone go and notify the salesman!" I said, letting go of Liam and tugging Louis along with me further into the light section.

"I want sort of like a standing light, maybe if we find like an exact match to that one that you picked out."

"Alright." He said.

We fell into an uncomfortable silence then as we strolled down the section.

I got to thinking in my head, not really paying attention to the lamps but keeping my thoughts on that blond Irish boy and why he had taken that picture the way he did. 

"Is this it?" Louis asked pointing to a lamp that looked identical to the other one.

"What?" I asked, startled.

"Is this the lamp?" He asked again, his gaze questioning.

"Oh yeah, can you go and tell the salesman?"

"Yeah, yeah. No problem." He smiled at me and walked off.

Once he was out of sight I made my way to the women's bathroom. After splashing my face with cold water I looked at myself in the mirror trying to clear my head.

"Don't start liking any of them." I told myself sternly looking at myself in the eye. "There celebrities! You crazy child Kylie!"

I smacked myself on the forehead.